- Moose gave up four hits and two runs in three innings, striking out one, giving up a homer, and walking none. I wish I could have seen the game to see how his fastball looked.
- Jose Tabata: 2 for 2 with a pair of singles.
- Reese: 2 for 4, RBI. I think he wants a non-existent spot on the team.
- Sardinha: 3 for 5, RBI. If said spot existed, I’d give it to Sardinha.
- Giambi: 1 for 3 with a tater. It was off Hudson, so it’s not like he hit it off a scrub.
- DeSalvo: 2 IP, 0 ER. He walked two and gave up two hits without striking out any. That worries me.
- Bean: 2 IP, 0 ER. No walks, two strikeouts. Here goes another year of complaining when he’s passed over for promotion.
- Basak: 2 for 2. Mike, who the hell is this guy?