Jun

We didn’t lose!

We didn’t quite win, either, but we’re winning. Thanks to changes in the MLB rules effective this year, we’ll pick this game up exactly where we left it off: with Derek Jeter standing on first with one out in the top of the 8th with an 8-6 lead.

Some times, you just catch a break.

Categories : Game Stories

1. Stuart says:

true.. to bad they could not finish tonight they need the win.

Wang imploded and this was not Torre’s fault, he makes plenty of mistakes this was not one of them…

melky usually does well in clutch situations maybe Cano can listen and learn from him!!!!

the primadonna is pitching Friday with his caddie.

I say pas on Hillebrand if it is a upgrade it is so marginal is it really worth it? Can he back up 3b?

2. Ben says:

WOOOOOOO. A not-loss! Celebration time, baby.

3. Bart says:

Great outfield play – that triple should have gone as an error -

4. Joseph P. says:

I totally disagree, Bart. Abreu made a valiant effort to get to that ball, and nearly made a great play. It kicked into the corner, and at that point, we have no idea what happened (unless you caught a replay on a different angle that showed Bobby picking his nose while trying to get the ball out of the corner).

5. Yankee Doom & Gloomer says:

The way our luck is going it’s just a matter of time before we lose that game. Just like the rest of the season……we’re doomed. When does spring training start? I like to get off here please.

Excuse me, Mister Bus Driver, does this bus take me to Shea Stadium?

6. Ben says:

Excuse me, Mister Bus Driver, does this bus take me to Shea Stadium?

You wanna hop on that bandwagon? Go right ahead. Real fans won’t leave their team just because of an unlucky season :)