No-hitter* for Brett SmithBy
An abbreviated report on last night’s action…
- Chris Britton gave up 3 ER in 1 inning of work. His ERA has gone from sub-1.00 to 2.77 in the last month or so.
- Brett Smith threw a no-hitter for Trenton, but you can stick an asterick on it; the game was called after 5 innings due to rain. He also walked an ungodly 7 batters.
- Seth Fortenberry took another 0-fer and is now 3 for his last 30. Josue Calzado went 3 for 4 with a bomb.
- Dellin Betances went 4.2 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 6 BB, 6 K. It seems like everyone was walking alot of guys last night, so you can probably attribute that to the crappy weather on the East Coast.
- Ross Ohlendorf went 5.2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 4 K in his 3rd rehab start with the GCL Yanks.
I like sleep. Sleep is good.