Sep

What the hell is he talking about?

Taking a break from Yanks-Sox for a minute… what in the world is this?

WARNING: You might get dumber by clicking that link. Seriously. This comment by “Drew” sums it up perfectly.

(hat tip to FJM)

Categories : Asides

1. Jersey says:

I’ve been visiting that site quite a bit over the past week. It is cracking me up almost every time.

2. dan says:

where did they even come up with that graph? He seems to have some kind of crystal ball that says Juan Miranda will be out of professional baseball by the time he’s 30 (making $0). It also says that clippard has been worth next to nothing while he somehow managed to lead all of the minors in K’s from 2004-2006

3. Count Zero says:

Did you see the one on Tuesday (also featured on FJM!)? I like that they hired a copy editor after Ken T posted this comment:

“This is painful. Pags, sweetheart — have you ever read…anything? If you haven’t, you should. If will help you communicate better with your audience. This sentence appears to have been first “written” in sign language by a Russian chimp, and then translated into English by a Chinese businessman who learned English from old soap operas.”

4. Mike A. says:

Well, the important thing is that he tried.

5. dan says:

also, i just noticed, he fails to explain how to correctly evaluate a prospect himself. he just says how everyone sucks at it, and if you’re really good at it then you’re going to be better than everyone else…. my brain is crying inside.

6. C-Note says:

WTF was that? I took statistics in college, ok, I didn’t get an A but I freaking passed and I couldnt make heads or tails of this

If Giambi starts today at first I’m taking some Valium & Scotch before gametime

7. Joe says:

Pags is becoming the Don King of Baseball, just stringing things together hoping people marvel at his ability to put phrases together, but ignoring the fact that it doesn’t make any sense