Nov

Commence laughter

Uhhhhhh, what?

(hat tip to YF vs SF)

Categories : Asides

1. NYFan50 says:

Wow, that sounds like a great deal, but I think I’ve got a better one…how about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.

• dan says:

hahahahah…. If the baseball content suddenly began to suck here, I think I’d still check it for the random movie references.

2. Kevin23 says:

Nice balls!!

But I could have been jerking myself off for the last 3 minutes and had a whole lot more to show for my time and effort.

3. Greg says:

Silva is a free agent, i thought?

4. Jamie says:

I stopped reading after Nathan… what did I miss?

5. Mike R. says:

Bg surprise nobody wanted to put a name on this excellent piece of exemplary journalism.

6. LiveFromNewYork says:

Hilarious

7. Ivan says:

This is why the media work for the media and the front office guys work for the front office.

Fucking dumb ass.

8. Jamal G says:

“I’ve gotten a sneak peek at next week’s column. He moves from sports to foreign policy, predicting that Al Qaeda will denounce terrorism if we send Osama Bin Laden a truckload of shetland ponies and tickets to the Hannah Montana tour.”
    -Comment posted on Yanks fan vs. Sox fan.

LMAO I have to tip my hat to that one.

9. The Scout says:

Whatever they’re smokin’ up in the Twin Cities, I gotta get me some!

10. sam says:

here is my post on their site…

If this “article” actually made it into the print version of your newspaper, the editors of your paper should be ashamed of themselves. Beyond the factual inaccuracies in the article, the suggestions made within are utterly insane. You should fire the author and sign a 4th grader as he would have a more realistic an informed opinion on the MLB trade market than the charlatan who wrote this.

11. barry says:

They must have good drugs out there.

12. LLOYD BANKS says:

hahahah, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO PICKED UP THE “NEO FROM THE MATRIX LINE” FROM NYFAN50. YOU OBVIOUSLY TOOK THE BLUE BILL. WELL DONE, SIR, WELL DONE.

13. Jake S says:

FJM is now tackling this one.

14. John C says:

That is by far the dumbest article I have ever read in my entire life. My 2 year old nephew has more sense than this guy/girl…

15. Bbig says:

I like the ‘recent comments’ section of that article. They’re all basically like ‘you’re an idiot.’

16. [...] this comes from the same newspaper that printed this laughable article, so take it with the largest grain of salt you can find. But this writer has a [...]