Jan

Adding a whole new meaning to “Cowboy Up”

Steve notes that Kevin Kennedy said that a colleague of his told Kennedy that he saw a member of the 2004 Red Sox shooting up with a needle full of performance-enhancing drugs. While that’s a lot of “he saids,” it’s also rather damning. Clearly, the Mitchell Report missed one, two or five hundred players.

Categories : Asides

1. Mike T says:

WOW! Someone should IMMEDIATELY inform the Board of Directors of the Red Sox and Senator Mitchell. OOOPS! I have a problem with redundancy.

2. zack says:

No more he said’s than the Mitchell Report itself.

3. E-ROC says:

SHOCKING!! Or maybe not. Good job, Mitch, you b****!! Hey, that rhymes. Ok, I cannot get out of Turkey any sooner.

4. Mike N (Stamford, CT) says:

It is impossible to find what you are not looking for.

5. Rich says:

As John Dowd said yesterday:

“I think Congress is going to be much tougher,” Dowd said. “I think one thing Mitchell did accomplish is he exposed the tip of the iceberg here about how serious it is. I think he made a contribution there. I think he did the best he could based on some of the opposition, the lack of support.”

6. Spike says:

I bet it was Ortiz, but I guarantee it wasn’t for steroids. I heard from a good source that Big Sloppy takes shots to ward off de-evolution back to ape status.

7. Realist says:

This will be interesting to watch play out. I hope it is attacked with the same vigor that the nonsenseical mitchell report garnered.

8. Brian says:

Watch it be Damon. Joke’s gotta be on us, right?

9. TTHUNDER says:

Brian: If it was Damon his name would have been guaranteed to appear in the Red Sox Report

10. bostonsucks@life says:

Everyone knows that main stream media will not cover this because the sox dicks are so far down their throats I can hear them chocking on them in philly.