Feb

Larchmont brings in Boston’s trophy

A message to any self-respecting New Yorkers in Larchmont: It’s time to elect a new mayor.

Categories : Asides

1. Mark says:

I actually grew up in Larchmont and helped that mayor with her first attempt at local politics. She is a pretty bizarre lady but I never expected to see her do something like this. I wouldn’t be surprised if this does end up costing her quite a few votes, it also doesn’t help that she used to be a far right winger.

2. LiveFromNewYork says:

HISS BOO. I hope it costs her the next election.

3. jboogz says:

Is this any worse than Rudolph Guiliani backing the sawx to win the series? I don’t think so. I thought Larchmont was in Westchester, NY but I guess they changed the zoning and made it part of Red Sox Nation. We should call in the National Guard to make sure they don’t try to annex Hartsdale and possibly put White Plains on red alert.

• It'sMeSNITCHES!!! says:

Red Sox Nation expands their power via osmosis.

I’m gonna run for mayor in Massachusettes on the Yankees/Green Party ticket – any donors want to back me up here? We’re taking back what’s ours.

4. jboogz says:

Put me down for a nickel.

5. Realist says:

I spent a week in Larchmont one night ;-)

6. Realist says:

Yes Sir! :-)

7. bostonsucks@life says:

No chance in hell this lady gets re-elected. 2nd what the hell is wrong with the people in this town. IDIOTS

8. JCP says:

I live next to Larchmont, in Pelham, so I will keep tabs on this – my guess is that it will cost her the next election, as sad as that is.

9. She gets my vote, and I don’t even live there.