May

Olbermann: More Red Sox stuff buried under new Yankee Stadium

According to Keith Olbermann, Gino Castignoli, the construction worker infamous for burying a David Ortiz jersey in concrete in the new Yankee Stadium has also buried a 2004 ALCS program under the new stadium as well. This time, however, he ain’t sayin’ where the goods are buried. While the Yankees aren’t about to dig up their entire new stadium in search of a delinquent program, this new story promises to get Hank riled up and ESPN on the case. I wonder if the Yanks know of anybody who could “send a message” to Castignoli. (Hat tip to iYankees.)

Categories : Asides, Yankee Stadium

1. Mike A. says:

Gino Castignoli should learn to pitch more like Jamie Moyer.

2. Whitey14 says:

And stop pumping his damn fist ;-)

He better be careful or some yankee fan with “connections” might bury him in cement.

• Pete says:

>> I think he’s just spouting bullshit to get people talking and stretch out his ill gotten 15 minutes of fame. >>

Nail. Head.

3. Tripp says:

I’m so sick of these meaningless stories dragged out by ESPN.

4. Mike R. says:

I heard that Gino Castignoli works in a gold thong and that he gave Jessica Alba herpes. Can anyone confirm?

5. Dylan says:

Yeah, word. There’s a lot of bullspit going on with the media. I’m getting dangerously close to just checking boxscores, because of stuff like Michael Kay rambling through 2 at-bats and asking Al Leiter stuff like, “Al, do pitchers get angry when they’re not getting corner pitches?” and “Al, have you ever thrown at anyone on purpose?”

6. flynn says:

I think they should bury him in the stadium.