Jun

Tickets for sale — Tuesday vs. San Diego

I’ve got two spare Tier Reserve tickets for Tuesday’s game against the San Diego Padres. Game time is 7:05 p.m., and the tickets are $16 a pop. They’re in section four, and the seats are fantastic. You pay via Pay Pal; I’ll send you the PDF file. First come, first serve. E-mail me at the address at left.

Update: The tickets have been claimed.

Categories : Asides

1. claybeez says:

Anyone else have problems with the pre-onsale, this morning. I was in at 10AM, selected 2 tickets, put in my password and clicked. Only, the next page told me my password was incorrect. I tried it over and over, pasting and typing manually to no avail. Finally, at around 10:15, I tried again and the password worked. The same one. Of course, by then, there weren’t 2 seats together. I clicked “split” them. Page loads and they are ALL gone. I am pissed. Anyone else have this problem? Was the fix in?

2. doty25 says:

i am more than pissed the yankees are horrible!!! i was on at 10am trying for an hr. with my password and it was sold out at 10am!!!

3. usty says:

My co-holder got them. But 370 bucks for All-Star game and HR derby to sit in the rafters, priced me out. I’d rather save the money for playoff tickets.

4. Smitt Dog says:

Couldnt even sign in to the MyYankee Account page to get the pre-onsale password. I was supposedly waiting in line for over an hour…

5. doty25 says:

horrible customer service, such aggravation

6. mustang says:

Same here no luck, but I’m not surprise. This is how the Yankees reward there ticket plan fans they can kiss my ass.

• mustang says:

I’m going to try and get tickets for Pittsburgh at least I will see another new stadium.
      The more I go to other parks the more I realize how bad the Yankees treat their fans with ticket prices, etc.
      I love the Yankees, but they need to learn how to take care of home base before catering to everyone else.

• Relaunch says:

Agree 100%. Its supply and demand. Thats why they can be complete jack asses to their fans and nickle and dime them for every penny someone has.

• mustang says:

For less than what the HR Derby, All-Star Game, and hotel for 1 night in the city would of cost me I book a trip to see the Yankees play in Pittsburgh in two weeks.
          It’s not the same, but it’s better then being pissed off.
          So the Yankees can still kiss my ass.

7. E-ROC says:

If only I lived in New York…..

8. Relaunch says:

I have 4 Tickets in Section 37 bleachers, $12 each for Wednesdays game if interested.

9. Brett says:

I had the ASG problem as well. Password started working at 10:17 somehow and I grabbed a pair of Tier Box MVPs. Also grabbed loge boxes for the HR Derby, but they are $450 a piece – I’ll probably sell them.