Dec

A November to remember

Allow me to take time out of this busy, busy Hot Stove Day — something happened! Mike Hampton signed with the Astros! — to thank everyone who stopped by RAB last month. While the news, outside of a Nick Swisher trade, was slow, we had more unique visitors and more page views than any other month in this site’s 22-month history. We had over 281,000 visitors and 444,000 page views, and we just want to thank everyone for stopping by and contributing every day.

Over the next few days and weeks, we’ll have some announcements about some upcoming plans and a new t-shirt design as well as Hot Stove coverage as it happens when it happens. Don’t go away. And as always, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter as well.

1. Mike Pop says:

Soon you will rule Yankee Universe

2. Patrick says:

I found you guys last month and you guys do a great job. Keep it up.

3. Jack says:

You’re welcome. Now where’s my check?

4. Chip says:

Any idea on where you guys rank among MLB blogs? I’d imagine you’re up there

5. A.D. says:

Hampton is coming back to a Houston that isn’t the pitchers park that he used to pitch in for them

6. radnom says:

We had over 281,000 visitors and 444,000 page views, and

That seems kind of odd…that is an average of less than two page views per person, and factoring in the fact that most of the regular contributors probably average a large number of page views a month, does this mean most of those visitors were linked here once and never came back?

7. Alex K. says:

Shirt idea.

“The 2009 New York Mets – Hey, We Won’t Shoot Ourselves.”

Nothing to do with NYY, comedic value though.

8. pat says:

With great power comes great responsibility Michael. I think the great Bishop Desmond Tutu first said that.

9. jsbrendog says:

you are welcome for the 150,000 hits I myself contribute while i am at work all day and the 10,000 more on my train home rom Penn.

keep up the good work. this is my go to blog.

with the shirts this time i’ll know to get one size bigger than I wear cause my save the big three tshirt was too small when it came even though it was an xl…barely covered my bigfoot man stomach

• JT says:

those t-shirts were the down fall to the big three… now referred to as the drunk driver and 2 busts, one more so than the other…

10. Scott of 3 Kids Tickets says:

Yankees decline to offer arbitration to all free agents according to the Ledger….

-Scott

11. JT says:

WTF they are a bunch of idiots……….

12. jobatheheat says:

Why not offer Abreau .Dont understand. Maybee we have less money then we thought. Some one would def pick up Abreau. He is type a Right.