Dec

MLB Network set to debut tomorrow

If you’re looking for a way to kill your hangover spend New Years day, check out the new MLB Network. Baseball’s own TV channel debuts tomorrow at 6 p.m. with a Hot Stove League show. At 7 p.m., catch a retransmission of the original broadcast of Don Larsen’s perfect game followed by an interview with Yogi and Don. It’s hard to beat baseball on a Thursday in January.

Categories : Asides

1. The Evil Empire says:

I hope they’re all Yankee lovers not bashers

2. Mike says:

I’m really looking forward to laying on the couch and watching the MLB Network tomorrow. I wasn’t expecting it to have it on my cable (because they have nothing), but I was pleasantly surprised to see it there this morning.

3. ???? says:

Is MLB Network going to be 24/7 baseball? If so, I don’t need any other channels.

4. E-ROC says:

Where do you find the channel for MLB Network on Time Warner cable?

5. Joey H says:

Well my friend just bought me a Burnett shirt.

6. Joey H says:

It is about time they had their own network. I just hope that its not one of those bullshit things where it repeats and repeats and repeats.

• Rich M says:

From the previews I have been watching, they are going to have a live 8 hour baseball tonight type show during the season starting everynight at 7 and concluding when the last scheduled game does.

I have had the channel for over a week now and they run a preview show over and over. It looks like it will be pretty good. They have an entire sound stage just to break down plays that happened that evening.
      The big thing I am looking forward to is no Philips or Kruk during the nightly highlights!

7. Balls Deep says:

Any one know what # Tex is gonna wear? 25? Shouldn’t be an issue with Giambi recently wearing it… NOT like it was Paulie; hate seeing 21 on the field.

8. Scott of 3 Kids Tickets says:

It’s been in CT for a couple of weeks (MLB channel) in Hi -Def (cablevision). I like what I’ve seen so far. Great highlights from all era’s last night. It was pretty kewl. Even the wife was loving it.

-Scott

9. Coreu says:

anyone been to waswatching lately? spamming aside wtf is going on…

10. Joey H says:

Hey guys, Quick question. In the combined 5 years we will have CC/AJ/TEX how many world series do you see us going to and how many do you see us winning?