Fan Confidence Poll: March 1st, 2010By
Schedule This Week: vs. Pirates (Weds.), @ Phillies (Thurs.), vs. Rays (Fri.), vs. Blue Jays (Sat.), @ Twins (Sun., split squad)
Top stories from last week:
- The Yankees designated Edwar Ramirez for assignment to make room on the roster for Chan Ho Park, who came to New York because he wants a ring. Edwar probably won’t ever get another shot with the team. We also learned that Marcus Thames‘ contract has an opt out clause.
- A.J. Burnett hopes to throw his changeup more in 2010, which might help his walk and groundball rates. Meanwhile, Kei Igawa will shift to the bullpen.
- Curtis Granderson got contacts, and he will be the centerfield this year.
- The rotation for the first two weeks of Spring Training was announced. Thankfully, it’s a controversy-free spring.
- Vegas set the over/under on the Yanks’ win total at 94.5 this season.
- Jesus Montero ranked fourth on Baseball America’s Top 100 Prospects list, and he also showed off has a new throwing motion in camp.
- Minor leaguers will be tested for HGH this season, and the Yanks have a new scout for Canada.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.