Jul

Open Thread: But can he hit a curveball?

Photo Credit: Amy Sancetta, AP

So LeBron James is going to announce his long awaited decision tonight. All indications are that he’s going to join the Miami Heat, who have pulled a Yankees and signed everyone this offseason. I’ll be perfectly honest, I’m not much of a basketball fan at all, but if LeBron came to the Knicks, I probably would have watched some games this year. Definitely at the start of the season, at least. But now I still don’t have any interest in the sport, who wants to watch a league with all the best players on one team? That’s not sport, that’s not competition, it’s a video game set to rookie difficulty with force trades on.

Yes, that probably sounds hypocritical coming from a Yanks fan, but baseball and basketball are such different sports. Three great players can win you a title in basketball, but an All Star baseball team can absolutely get beat by one or two hot pitchers in a short playoff series. Anyway, LeBron’s making his announcement at 9pm ET on ESPN, so talk about that or whatever else you want here.

Categories : Open Thread

1. Kevin in Delectable Princeton says:

I have Roy Oswalt, John Danks, and Ubaldo all on my fantasy team. Just thought I’d share.

• 28 this year says:

i got johnson and liriano. That kinda matches up. I also have Verlander.

• Brad Toughy says:

In an RAB 20-team league, I have Felix Hernandez, Josh Johnson and Adam Wainwright.

• This is why I’m in 20th place. I have Dan Haren and Wandy.

• Liriano, Hansen, Pavano, Javy, Cueto, Zito is pretty good. But my lineup is unbelievably bad. Having to choose between starting Kevin Frandsen and Gordon Beckham is the saddest thing I do every the morning.

Thanks for being gritty, Utley. And Jose Reyes for living on the DL. And the rest of my useless lineup for being unbelievably bad. Awesome.

• ARX says:

I cry every time I see Beckham on my roster. WHY did I draft him :-(

Anyway, my staff is Cliff Lee, Hughes (stupid to draft him that high, but it’s worked out nicely), Verlander…and then Zito and Lilly, with Garza on my bench. My lineup…well, I’ve got HanRam, but my starting C is Yadier Molina, and my starting 3B is Cuddyer. Yes, I know I’m never going to climb out of the bottom half of my league (8th out of 14 atm)

• Brad Toughy says:

I have Tim Hudson, Jamie Garcia and Matt Garza to round out my SP, but I just traded Garza for Uggla, so I downgraded my SP (picked up Westbrook, meh) to replace Garza and stashed Hellickson in case the Rays give him a shot down the stretch.

• The Fallen Phoenix says:

I’m a big fan of my Halladay/Johnson/Ubaldo top three myself. Tim Hudson’s not the worst, either.

Now, if only my most productive offensive player wasn’t Adrian Beltre…or my best source of power wasn’t Jose Batista…

• JobaJr says:

10 team league. CC, Chris Carpenter, Johan Santana, Stephen Strasburg, Clay Bucholz.

Hot diggity.

2. 1) If you’re currently in Oakland, CA, GFTO

2) El Maquinito splits:

Gary Sanchez with bases empty in 27 AB: .296/.406/.333/.740

With runners on in 25 AB: .480/.533/.960/1.493

3. Ivan says:

As a Knick fan (and as a basketball fan too) I wouldn’t mind if LeBron signed with any other team in the NBA who were involved in the sweepstakes. However, considering that the Miami Heat already sign Bosh, resign Wade, and Wade being the Alpha dog of the team and in the city, im really angry towards LeBron and quite frankly lost some respect for the guy.

• Mike HC says:

He is still coming to NY.

• Ivan says:

I want to believe that too, and I really feel that its hard to believe that the top 3 FA in years will arrive on the same team together.

However, when you her multiple sources say over and over that he is most likey going to M.I.A. then you tend to get not only dissapointed but angry.

Like seriously, If he gone to NY, Chi or even bak to CLE, he would of been the Alpha dog and if he had won a championship there, he would be an absolute God. Going to to Miami, makes him look like sorta of like punk bitch band wagon dude. Even if he wins, ppl will say well he won because he joined Wade’s team and etc. It just doesn’t make sense for his legacy and really sorta his image especially for a guy who seems to care more about his “brand” than actually bieng the greatest basketball player ever.

I reading Bill simmons article today, and did made some very interesting points about all this.

• Mike HC says:

I think that LeBron has been playing the media like a fiddle this whole time, and he is still doing. If hear “all indications” one more time, without them telling me what those indicators are, I am going to pull my hair out. I’m not buying it, and still believe it is either CLE or NY, and really think it is NY.

Of course, I might be too skeptical here, and maybe the sources have it right. Who knows.

• Ivan says:

There been reports like really years since the 08 olympics that LeBron, Wade and Bosh basically made a pact, that if all 3 were FA, that were going to sign on the same team. Of course at that time it was absolutely crazy (as Bill Simmons said too). However, it’s 2 years later and that might happen, so mayb the sources have been right all along. Who knows.

I will say this, If A-Rod conducted himself if he was FA, the way LeBron has, people would of rip A-Rod and called him selfish and he only cared about himself and stuff like that. Same thing with Farve. I mean LeBron didn’t had to have Press conference in greenwich to gas up Knick fans, so he can make an extra dollar. I mean this is just him being Diva point blank. However if he signs with the Knicks, that goes out the window.

• Mike HC says:

Yea, I’m a fan of Simmons. I read the article. One of his better ones in a while.

Definitely could play out like that, but I just don’t think it will.

LeBron to NY

• Ivan says:

I hope so…I really do.

Plus it would be kinda bad for basketball for to have 3 of the top FA join the same team.

• Andy_C_23 says:

Coward.

• Dalelama says:

Yeah but Miami saves him $20M in state and city income taxes, no income taxes in FL

4. bexarama says:

Joey Votto just said “fuck you Charlie Manuel”

5. Against all reason at this point, I still expect James to sign with the Knicks. To me it still makes the most sense. But I’m usually wrong about this stuff.

• Nah, he has the best chance to win in Miami. The big media market stuff doesn’t mean as much today as it did in the past. If he wins, he’ll be glorified like Tiger and Michael. Playing in NY and losing doesn’t take him to the next level, and could even knock him down a few pegs. It’s the right move.

• Disagree. He wins in Miami it means much less. Hard to claim title as greatest when playing with 1 other top-5 player and another top 10.

• That’s irrelevant. You’re missing the point from a business and marketing perspective. You’re thinking of this as a hard core sports fan and New Yorker, which combined is like 2% of the US population, tops. Lebron is looking to transcend his sport, become as big as Michael was in the 80s/90s. He’s looking to brand himself as big as possible, that means targeting the mainstream American. You have to win first in order to do that. NBA fans may think of the Heat as Wade’s team, but Wade won’t even be mentioned in the Nike ads that will be aimed at selling the 12 year old kids overpriced sneakers.

6. Thomas Cassidy says:

So the Yankees signed Garrett Atkins.

7. Kiersten says:

Another argument against a salary cap.

This whole Lebron can just go wherever he wants thing is BORING. At least in baseball, teams have to bid for a player.

8. forensicnucchem says:

If only the NBA had a salary cap, these kind of things could be avoided and one team couldn’t sign everyone.

Oh wait…

• Ivan says:

To be fair, the chances of this happening is little to none.

I mean if there wasn’t no salary cap, Tim Duncan would be a Knick rite now.

9. SouthernYankeeFan says:

I think ESPN is on shakey journalistic grounds here. If you are a news source you should report the news when you know it. You think ESPN would let someone publish a story on their website right now stating they have confirmed where Lebron is going?

am i a journalist…no…but i did take a media ethics class once.

• As a journalist myself, I agree with your initial report. It’s questionable policy at best though to be fair, ESPN has (at least to my knowledge) never been considered a defender of journalistic integrity.

With the 24-hour news cycle and Twitter in the Age of Instant, these things are unfortunately to be expected, which is not to say there isn’t an appropriate median to be found between speed and accuracy.

• mike c says:

espn is also a mega media outlet with a huge vested interest outside of new york– with the fact that YES already gets better ratings than ESPN in nyc, the last thing they want to do is lose further ground to the MSG network IMO… journalistic fairness is probably the last thing they are worried about and whatever ratings they can squeeze out of the lebron thing is what’s important to them. fwiw i bought 2 shares of MSG at $20 a piece today, let’s go knicks!

10. bexarama says:

From that MLB Fanhouse article about Andy:

Some of the improvement, Pettitte concedes, may just be luck: “I’ve been fortunate that some of the ground balls that could go through the infield end up being at an infielder and a double play. Numbers can be deceiving.”

Andy Pettitte talking about BABIP, kinda? OMG. *_*

11. Salty Buggah says:

POSADA: “CERVELLI ES EL FUTURO CATCHER DE LOS YANQUIS”

Yes, and I am their future shortstop. Seriously though, that would be terrifying. Not because Cervelli sucks (I mean, he’s a good enough backup catcher) but it means Montero, Romine, Murphy, or Sanchez all didn’t pan out (unless of course, they’re moved from catcher).

• I don’t know why this ever surprises anyone. Jorge has made it a habit of saying stupid things over the years.

Very good hitter, meh-to-bad catcher who seems to have no idea that Cervelli probably isn’t even a starting catcher in the NL, let alone the AL East. Hopefully he’s just being really supportive and doesn’t actually believe that.

Though that would make him the likely winner of the SF Giants GM sweepstakes when the riots end up killing Sabean.

• bexarama says:

For some reason, that automatically translated. Here are some of the lines.

The organization experimented with in the garden boricua short, middle, at the hot corner and at catcher

Posada has introduced exciting brands in different departments in the Big Logos. Since 2000 the hillbillie leader appears in several departments offensive catcher in the majors.

“I’m hurt and so I have to leave the field to help the team!”

I see.

12. Kevin in Delectable Princeton says:

There’s no way Lebron’s going to Miami. They will literally have no bench. Then again, I don’t even follow basketball, so maybe I just shouldn’t say anything.

• Ditto. And I think he’s going to NY. Sure it’s not what the media’s been saying but I think with Amare going to NY and Bosh/Wade going to Miami, as well as the “coincidental” announcement of the end of this fucking nightmare in my hometown that’s 40 minutes from NYC, he’s coming to NY.

• vin says:

“There’s no way Lebron’s going to Miami. They will literally have no bench. ”

Wrong. D-WADE TO TEH BENCH!

13. Are you saying Jesus Christ can’t hit a curveball?

14. I just want everyone to know I have solved Joba’s inconsistency issues, and will have a post on the topic manana.

15. mike c says:

i’m going out on a limb here, but i’m pretty sure that the ochocinco news network will have officially one-upped ESPN

• VO says:

I hope Ochocinco was right once I saw his tweet I put it together with his previous two and got excited. But with that said OC is from Miami so maybe he was just trying to help LeBron put up a smokescreen.

16. Drew says:

As a Heat fan, I will JIMP is we sign Bron Bron. That said, even if we don’t sign him, the Heat will be awesome this year. We can just resign Udonis, snatch a guy like Korver and/or Posey and it’s #2 for Flash.

• Reggie C. says:

Miami Heat without Lebron keeps the Heat the second best NBA team in the state of Florida.

• Drew says:

False. Dwight Howard is a freak.

Howeva, Wade is arguably the best player in the game(at least I’ve argued it for a few years now..) and now with Bosh, a legitimate 20 10 guy, and 10 mil free on the books(sans Lebron), Riley will build the best team in the East. Of course, I’m biased so take that as you will. Riley is a mastermind and the way he cleared all this room to sign Wade & Friends is just awesome.

• Mike Pop says:

Without LeBron, they probably sign Mike Miller.

Regardless, give the edge to the Heat over Magic in my eyes.

• Dirty Pena says:

Have you seen the rest of the Heat roster?

Oh, right. It doesn’t exist.

• Drew says:

Last time I checked, Be Easy is good and getting better every game. Chalmers is a solid young point man who just needs to work on his finishing around the basket. Joel Anthony can be a solid defensive center next to Bosh. It’s not as bad as people are making it out to be. If Lebron signs, it will be tough to build an athletic bench, if he doesn’t, the roster will be just fine.

17. Januz says:

To be honest, the NBA is way down on my interest list (I prefer baseball, College Football, NFL, and hockey). But this entire Lebron stuff is interesting. I can’t be critical of him or the system if he decides to go to Miami. Here is why: When the economy was at its worst, we went out and signed Tex, CC & AJ to huge contracts, if I condemned the system that let Lebron, Wade & Bosh play together, I would be hypocritical. As for Lebron humself, it is apparently very important for this guy to win Championships, as well it should. I think of guys like Mattingly, Mussina, Giambi and Righetti (Long time Yankees…. all who never won), I also think of Arod who went through hell until he finally won. I leave with this little quote about winning: “The Ring Validates Your Career” (Elvin Hayes)

18. Mike HC says:

If LeBron goes to Miami, he should be stripped of his “King” nickname. A King certainly does not abandon his territory to share in the spotlight in another territory.

If he conquers New York, the King nickname still fits.

• Dirty Pena says:

This is what I never understood: for a guy that cares so much about his legacy, why would he go to a place where even if he wins, everyone is going to say “well, he couldn’t win alone”?

• Mike HC says:

Cause maybe he can’t win alone.

That would be the most plausible explanation.

• poster on another computer says:

It’s also probably wrong though. He’s a freaking insanely awesome plaer. This coming from somebody who knows nothing about basketball though, so I guess I could be wrong.

• Mike HC says:

Well, he clearly can’t win alone. Jordan did not win alone. Pippen is one of the greatest players of all time, and took the Bulls to the second round without Jordan.

I like the way Brad Toughy put it below, “He’ll forever be the Alex Rodriguez to Dwayne Wade’s Derek Jeter. He may be the better overall player, but it won’t ever be his team and he’ll always have less rings than Wade.”

• Drew says:

Anyone that says that is just a cynic. A guy takes less money to win and he’s all of a sudden a guy who can’t win alone?

Anyways, no one can win alone. Lebron will never be MJ. Alex will never be Ruth. Life moves on.

• Dalelama says:

Nobody in a team sport wins alone…Miami saves him $20M in taxes, better weather, better org, lower cost of living, beach, boating,etc…it is a no brainer in my opinion

19. vin says:

Ubaldo has 15 wins by the all-star break. Odds he DOESN’T get 20? 50-1?

20. LeBron is definitely going to Miami…

to play CF for the Marlins.

21. Mike HC says:

Chris Broussard has been very out front and out spoken that he is going to Miami. If he is wrong, he should be blackballed.

22. Dela G says:

he’s going to nyc

book it

23. Brad Toughy says:

If LeBron ends up in Miami I just won’t get it.

• Mike HC says:

Well put. And since LeBron is a Yankee fan, something he should understand.

• Never thought of it that way.

• Drew says:

That’s probably because you don’t view it that way. When Alex hits a grand slam do you say to yourself, that was nice but this is Jeter’s team? When we recorded the final out of #27 did you watch Alex throw his arms in the air, sprinting towards Teix and say to yourself, eh, he was good but this is Jeter’s team? Most educated fans don’t buy into the MSM views of guys. The bottom line, imo, is that if Alex was drafted by the Yanks in 94 he’d probably have a fistful of rings. If LBJ played for Riley next to Shaq in his last (half)good year, he’d probably have a ring.

• poster on another computer says:

I disagree. LeBron has always had a much better relationship with the media and fans than A-Rod ever has.

I know all you Knicks fans are bing optimistic (Believe it or not, I’m on your side. I’m rooting for him to go to the Knicks.) but I think he ends up in Miami.

24. Paul Canales says:

Has anybody with any credibilty said that Lebron’s going to NY? All the media reports point to Miami, but then again, I know little to nothing about basketball. I just want a reason to root for a New York basketball team.

• Mike HC says:

No, not a single credible source on my radar has side NY is the favorite.

Which is one of the reasons why I think NY is the favorite.

• Paul Canales says:

Sounds just about right. Just the way he’s taking advantage of the media is just wrong. Which baseball player do you think would get put on the cross for doing what he’s doing?

25. For the people who are down on IFAs, from Ben Badler:

More than 25 percent of the players in Major League Baseball this year were signed as international free agents, including 21 of the top 60 hitters and 14 of the top 60 pitchers according to WAR calculations as of June 25th.

I know there have been issues with lying about age and steroids, but it’s undeniable that the IFA has been an extremely fertile ground for top flight players. If you follow the Draft, you really should follow the IFA signings as well.

26. Mike HC says:

Gotta love LeBron surrounding himself with children during this event.

Who does he think he is, the President or something.

27. Ori M says:

Also who is to say Miami will be a powerhouse with LeBron joining? LeBron and Wade are both guys who love to have the ball in their hands. I just don’t see it working out.

• Mike Pop says:

I see it working out, I see it working out mighty fine. Going into this situation, if it happens, all three know they have to sacrifice a bit. My money would be on them.

28. ARX says:

Since the odds of him picking the Knicks are about 1 in 1000, am I the only one NOT interested in watching Lebron pick which team will kick our asses for the next half decade? I’ve been trying to hang on, trying to stick with them as a fan, but if all we come up with is Stoudemire + some 3rd tier player, I may just give up on them.

29. Tom Zig says:

Step 1: Nick Swisher wins Final Vote
    Step 2: Knicks sign LeBron
    Step 3: Yankees win.

Can we go 3-0?

30. Mike HC says:

Heyward gets 6 years and 55 million? What is Cuban smoking?

31. Kiersten says:

Via @EthanJSkolnick, sports writer for the SFSS:

Heat pulled its Welcome LeBron ad from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Confirmed.

32. poster on another computer says:

If LeBron comes to the Knicks (or Nets, for that matter) I will become a basketball fan.

I don’t think he goes to either team though.

33. Drew says:

The way Lebron’s marketing team has orchestrated this whole thing is just awesome. My stepmom, furthest thing from a sports fan, asks me where I think he’s going. The whole thing is really genius.

34. Kiersten says:

Does anyone think he’s going to stay in Cleveland?

35. Mike HC says:

RAB should change its name tonight to: “7th Avenue Blues” with all this Knicks and hoops talk

• Personally, I’ve never really got the “Blues” part of the name. What do Yankee fans have to be “Blue” about?

• Mike HC says:

Have you seen a game thread when heaven forbid the Yanks are losing.

But seriously, yea. I think the it just makes it a cool sounding name, rather than a particularly defining trait of Yankee fans.

• poster on another computer says:

It sounds sort of like Billy Joel’s “NY State of Mind”.

“Out of touch with the rhythym andblues”

“Out of touch with the River Ave Blues”

36. Drew says:

All of his rhetoric that Lebron will be hated everywhere if he goes to MIA is such bull. Don’t worry though, in 5 years when he’s a FA, everyone will love him again? Right, that makes sense.

37. Alex S says:

twitter will definitely blow up tonight

38. Paul Canales says:

The hate and venom doesn’t know where to go. But I hear there’s a hotel reserved for the both of them in Miami. Let’s see if it ends up being a waste of money.

39. Mike HC says:

Do you guys think that LeBron takes a hit with the media after all this. After all the deception and making their sources look like shit etc … Will the media be quicker to criticize when things don’t go LeBrons way?

Or are the media happy that LeBron is giving them such great material, and playing the “game,” thus keeping their love.

I don’t know.

• bonestock94 says:

I don’t know, they call a guy that hasn’t done jack shit after the regular season “king,” I doubt they’ll turn on their darling.

40. Jose the Satirist says:

My prediction is LeBron announces he is going to play basketball in Europe.

41. bonestock94 says:

I hate lebron and I’m on pins and needles. I guess the hype machine is working.

42. Drew says:

If this reallyt happens man.. I’ll really be wishing I still lived in Miami.

• Kiersten says:

this.

I went to two Heat games this year and they sucked.

• bonestock94 says:

I’m not sure they would win rings though, don’t they not have any role or bench players?

• Drew says:

Can’t say until the contracts are announced tbh.

• Kiersten says:

Do you really need those in basketball if you have 3 superstars?

• bonestock94 says:

yes, the miami thing would probably just be an ego mess. I’m not even convinced they’d win the east.

• Drew says:

Has DW, Bron or Bosh ever really come across to you as egomaniacs? If you watched the Olympics, you’ll know what’s possible. These 3 can play together. Also, they’re legitimately buds, they aren’t 3 guys that have never spoken.

• bonestock94 says:

Lebron seems like a spoiled brat to me.

• Drew says:

I don’t blame you. I disagree but I don’t blame you for feeling that way. When I was 17/18…shit, 19/20/21. I was getting blazed, going to class and passing tests. When he was 16/17/18 he was being hyped as the best athlete ever. We’re not on the same level as Lebron.

• Drew says:

You definitely do need a little something on the bench. That said, the three guys average over 40 minutes per. Higher obviously in the playoffs.

43. Drew says:

“Decision 2010″>>>World Cup… And I love soccer. lol

44. Dirty Pena says:

The special goes til 10. LeBron and CC are friends. The Yankees start at 10. Coincidence?

45. bexarama says:

I’m laughing hysterically at how freaking dramatic this is.

46. Mike HC says:

You can’t help but find this stuff absolutely hysterical.

47. Jose the Satirist says:

Based on his appearance, I’m pretty sure he isn’t staying in Cleveland.

• That’s the old “You don’t schedule a press conference to announce you’re staying in school” or in this case, Cleveland.

I think that’s the only positive out of this whole thing. He’ll get a chance to say goodbye to Cleveland.

48. JobaWockeeZ says:

They lied. It’s not the first 10 minutes.

49. LeBron: I’ve accomplished all there is to accomplish in basketball. I’m gonna go play Minor League Baseball now.”

50. bexarama says:

Oh my God they photoshopped Lebron into different uniforms, I am dying

51. Best HR Derby moment ever: The State Farm president presenting the trophy to Justin Morneau and calling him “Jason.”

52. rek4gehrig says:

ESPN needs to be sanctioned for this fiasco…this is beyond ridiculous…the decision, my behind

53. Dela G says:

this is fucking taking forever

54. Guest says:

I think people are being WAY too hard on Lebron. Should he have listened to whomever advised him to do this primetime extravaganza? No. But people are acting like this is the worst thing anyone has ever done in the history of ever. It’s actually amazing, the sturm and drang. And its not like LeBron has handled himself in a terrible fashion such that this TV show is some sort of last straw.

I mean, the kid was on the cover of Sports Illustrated AT SIXTEEN. The headline said “The Chosen One.” He signed a 90 million dollar deal with Nike before his first NBA practice. He’s been the games biggest star ever since. He’s still only 25 years old. He’s been under a microscope and lived with a level of pressure none of us can even comprehend?

And yet, have we heard of one incident, either extracurricular or team related? Has he done a single thing to bring shame or embarrasment to the NBA? I might have been on Mars, but I believe the answer is no.

Again Lebron made a mistake in deciding to do this show. But we have this one mistake pit against 9 years of good behavior showing him to be a good/fun loving guy. And, by the way, he was between 16-25 during these nine years. Not exactly the most mature years in most people’s lives. I am glad no one had my life under a microscope during these years.

Also, last I checked, the Cleveland Cavs do not have an inalienable right to his services for the rest of his life. He is not obligated to stay there just because he was born there. And, moreover, I don’t think he is a bad guy for exercising his rights as a free agent. I don’t think anyone should tell me what city I should live and work in, and no one has the right to do that to Lebron either.

55. JobaWockeeZ says:

Yay 5 hour commercial is done.

56. rek4gehrig says:

Just say it ‘Bron…..quit the silly chitchat

57. He’ll be in the middle of announcing it and we’ll get a massive power outage here. Watch.

58. JobaWockeeZ says:

We got Yankeed on.

59. Done and done. Time to watch YES pregame. Sorry, Knicks fans. :(

60. rek4gehrig says:

Moi aussi…time for Yankee baseball

61. mbonzo says:

Thought the Yankees would have signed LeBron out of habit. Guess Cashman can’t sign them all.

62. JobaWockeeZ says:

Well we know the 2011 NBA Champions.

63. poster on a different computer says:

How anticlimactic.

64. rek4gehrig says:

Sorry Knicks fans…back to a life of misery

65. JobaJr says:

All together now…

Asshole…Asshole…

66. bonestock94 says:

Oh god, the gravity of the knicks fail is just beginning to hit me. They’re less promising than the pirates or astros, seriously.

67. Kiersten says:

Poor Cleveland.

68. Reggie C. says:

At least Jordan’s legacy is secured. There’s only 1 real #23, and it surely ain’t Lebron.

• Drew says:

Lebron changed his #.

BTW, there will never be another Ruth. That doesn’t mean there won’t be a Jeter, a CC, an Alex.

69. 28 this year says:

I don’t follow basketball and I live in Jersey yet I had no idea the Nets were trying to get LeBron. To be honest, I don’t even know anyone on the Nets.

70. Guest says:

Do you Lebron. Let the haters hate. Live your life.

71. Mike HC says:

LeBron is giving Cleveland the “its not you, its me” speech

72. Drew says:

/DJ Khaled!

73. Drew says:

!!Paging Cavs fans!! LBJ has already been payed for that jersey you’re burning. You’re a moron! GO BROWNS! hahahahA

74. Drew says:

Will Smith knew all along..

75. Dalelama says:

Smart decision Lebron…

76. Drew says:

/Adjusts mental perception based on media.

–Taking less money to win= Bad.

77. Yarden says:

If only more athletes left $30 million on the table and put their legacy aside all in the name of winning. you don’t play the game to make the most money or be loyal; you play to win

78. Poopy Pants says:

LOL @ Cashman.

79. Cy Farnsworth says:

Am I the only one who’s getting really into the WB Mason soap opera commercials?