Oct

Open Thread: 2010 Pledge Drive reminder

Run and make your pledges now! (AP Photo/Peter Morgan)

With the season unfortunately over, we can move on to some important business. Every year for the last three we’ve run a pledge drive during the season to raise money for a charity close to the Yankee family. Two years ago we raised $1,050 for The Jorge Posada Foundation and last year we raised $1,500 for Joe Torre’s Safe At Home Foundation. It’s our one good deed for the year.

This year we selected Curtis Granderson‘s Grand Kids Foundation, which is an educational-based organization that helps purchase books and school supplies for needy families, and also provides equipment and facilities to baseball programs that help keep inner city kids off the street. You can learn much more about the foundation at it’s official website.

The idea is simple, readers pledge a certain amount for each time Grandy reached base this year, and at the end of the year we collect all the money and ship it over Grand Kids as one large donation. If you’re relatively new to the site or just missed the original post promoting the pledge drive, now’s your chance to get in on the action.

Granderson reached base 189 times this season (125 H, 61 BB, 3 HBP including playoffs), so a pledge of just $0.10 per time on base will cost you just $18.90. It’s that easy, and you’re more than welcome to pledge more or less than that. If you want in, just shoot me an email at mike (at) riveraveblues (dot) com with something like “2010 Pledge Drive” in the subject line. Makes it easier to organize on my end. I’ll get back to you with the details and go from there. It’s a piece of cake, and every little bit counts. Best of all, your pledge is tax deductible!

Once you’re done emailing me your last minute pledge, use this sucker as your open thread. The Giants are in Dallas to take on the Cowboys tonight on MNF, so that should be fun. You can talk about that or whatever you want, just don’t be a jerk.

1. Bryan L says:

I’m sure most of you have seen this already, but this pic was a stab to the gut.

Fuck that shit.

2. Done and done.

I don’t know how to live without baseball. This is slightly problematic. I mean I actually went and cleaned the kitchen today. Like wha….

3. FIPster Doofus says:

This is the first weeknight in a while without baseball. I feel lost.

4. Esteban says:

Granderson looks like Jay-Z there

/thatone(racist)guy’d

5. ZZ says:

Bexarama

I answered your question about Joba.
    You didn’t respond so I am not sure if you saw it.

6. So Captain Cocktober has two ankle fractures but hasn’t been ruled out for next week yet. Am I the only one who thinks that Tarvaris Jackson gives the Vikings a better chance of winning at this point?

Side note: As a non-Minnesota fan, it’s kinda fun watching Brett Favre Cal Ripken the Vikings. (I only hope I don’t have to watch Derek Jeter Cal Ripken the Yankees over the next few years. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.)

• I think Jets fans may have been the first to realize that Favre wasn’t, exactly, good any more.

• Yeah. There were some Packers fans who probably did, but most of them were in denial.

• Brad Toughy says:

He was pretty damn good in 2009 if you missed that season. He wasn’t terrible with the Jets when he was healthy.

He’s not the talent he once was, players rarely get better as they age, but when he’s healthy, he’s still pretty good.

I think too many people underestimate how much of an effect injuries have on players. LaDainian Tomlinson looked slow and done (for the Chargers) but when the Jets provided him with a competent O-line and let him heal up, he’s back to being a very good back.

Favre doesn’t help himself playing hurt. But what he does accomplish is to fool fans into thinking he’s done because he’s playing at less than 100% and people don’t take that into account.

• CP says:

Favre has actually been pretty good when he’s healthy. He hasn’t been healthy this year and wasn’t healthy in the second half of the season with the Jets.

• FIPster Doofus says:

What Favre has done on the field (198.5 YPG, seven TDs, 10 INTs, 68.0 rating) clearly isn’t worth the distractions the Vikings have had to deal with. It’s almost the halfway point of the season, too, so I doubt Favre will improve much as a banged-up 41-year-old in the midst of a firestorm of controversy.

Minnesota should send him home and play Jackson.

• Steve H says:

As a Pats fan I know who I’d rather face next week, and it ain’t Jackson.

• larryf says:

So what is the proper ratio of interceptions to gidp’s?

• seimiya says:

How long have people been calling him Captain Cocktober, because I’ve just seen it now.

7. JobaWockeeZ says:

No effing way did the Mariner’s not know about Adams. Good cover story but it’s obvious that Smoak was perferred. At least somehow they convinced Cash that there is something that is too much for a rental.

8. Carlosologist says:

So no baseball for a while now. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MYSELF

9. Esteban says:

Anyone watch Kanye West’s short-film? Music is pretty dope and Selita Ebanks >, but as a film, meh.

10. first time lawng time says:

Looking back on the season, it actually was pretty good. I wouldn’t say great, but it was definitely good. The only things I didn’t like about it were that awful September, watching Jeter and his 65% ground ball rate everyday (harsh, I know) and watching them completely fall off a cliff when the calendar turned to August. Then there was Tex’s terrible start, injury finish, A-Rod’s down year, and the whole pitching in the second half that really sucked.

But there were alot of positives. First of all, I enjoyed watching Cano play this year. Then there was wwatching Siwsher and Gardner in the first half. Pre-injury Andy. Phil Hughes in April. Javy from May-July, Granderson post-long, and watching CC get 20. (yeah it’s a dumb stat, but you have to admit it was pretty cool). There were also many fun games to watch back in June during interleague. I also went to the stadium for the first time!

All in all, yeah they got knocked out in the ALCS, but considering they should have been swept, you have to ssay they had a pretty good year. Saying this season was a failure is being a spoiled brat. Technically they failed at their goal, but they were still fun to watch and just appreciate only 1 team in the AL was better.

I enjoyed this year, and thought they did a tremdnous job. Considering they had injuries, their “star” players had bad years and the awful pitching in the 2nd half, seeing them have 95 wins in the AL east and getting knowcked out in 6 games in the ALCS is pretty impressive.

• Jerome S says:

I get the impression that the entire team really clicked this year.
      But not all at the same time.
      Seriously, in the first half it was “ZOMG our pitching is awesome but we need a DH and our bullpen sucks like Arizona.” Then in August the pitching kinda fell apart but the offense killed, and then in September the whole thing went to sh*t except we realized that the bullpen was rockin’ it.

Could you imagine if all of the good things happened at the same time?

• first time lawng time says:

That’d be sick. It looked like it did in Minnesota, but then it fell apart again.

I personally enjoyed watching them until Steinbrenner died…that game seemed like the turning point in the season before everything kinda fell apart. I mean they had a sick July, then All-star break, then they won the Steinbrenner thing, then it seemed like everything kinda went down hill.

Yet despite the awful second half, they still managed 95 wins and to almost win the best division in baseball. Huh.

• Jerome S says:

They were 39-35 in the second half.

August was actually pretty good – some tough losses made it seem bad – but as I recall there was an eight game winning streak between August and September. But September as a whole was nothing short of shit. 13-17.

• vin says:

” I mean they had a sick July, then All-star break, then they won the Steinbrenner thing, then it seemed like everything kinda went down hill.”

You know what else happened post-ASB? Javy fell off a cliff, AJ didn’t rebound, Andy got injured, and Hughes scuffled.

The team was rolling early on because the starters were doing a good job (except Javy). Then when AJ started struggling, Javy picked up the slack. But the team had a hard time overcoming 3 months of poor performance/extended absence from 4 of their starters.

• first time lawng time says:

Yeah. That was the major problem. But I also remember them sucking in Sep. with RISP and sometimes getting hits at all (that Texas series stands out to me).

September was awful: terrible SP, Mo’s blown saves, extra innings heartbreakers, watching Chad gaudin on a daily basis, and RISP woes.

I really really did not like September at all.

• vin says:

You know what I think was the biggest problem in September?

The schedule.

They played some really good teams. The worst teams (record-wise) that they played were Baltimore, Oakland and Toronto. We all know how tough Baltimore was in September, Oakland was a .500 team this year, and Toronto was 8 games over .500 in a brutal division, with a tough offense and talented pitching.

That, combined with the fact that the Yanks were caught in-between a guaranteed playoff berth and nearly missing the playoffs made life tough. Girardi did the right thing by not running his guys into the ground, but the nature of the schedule never gave the team a break.

• bexarama says:

our bullpen sucks like Arizona

While I agree with your overall points, not even clooooose

11. CBean says:

I miss baseball. Winter is sad.

• first time lawng time says:

Be a Knicks fan!!

It’s actually pretty fun to watch.

• first time lawng time says:

Also, being a Knicks fan makes you appreciate how good the Yankees are lol

• CBean says:

I was going to say, I’m not sure being a Knicks fan is the way to make me stop feeling sad.

• first time lawng time says:

It’s actually pretty fun to watch them. Have you ever been to the Garden to see a game? I went there once and CC was there too.

Also, don’t root for them to make the playoffs or win or anything, because you’ll be disappointed. Just enjoy watching the sport and when they play like crap it’s because they’re drunk (no seriously I know a guy) and you learn to just laugh at it.

• JobaWockeeZ says:

At least they’re better than the Nets. They have money yet did absolutely nothing.

Worse blogs of the Nets agree with nonaction.

• Tom Zig says:

I hate winter. Give me 95 and humid all day errday

• Januz says:

I agree 100% about missing baseball. My Penguins suck, Islanders do as well (Despite a decent start), Nitts are a 7 win team (At best)and I don’t care for hoops. Only my Steelers give me a playoff possibility. Big Ben or bust.

12. Tom Zig says:

I hope in Spring Training that Cliff Lee and Jesus Montero take a picture together.

13. So let’s play the over/under game:

Date of Montero’s first MLB At Bat: 6/21/11 (Over means you think it’ll be later, under sooner)

Home runs for Alex in 2011: 31

Batting average for Robbie: .327

Games started at catcher for Jorge: 78

Wins for Pettitte: 14

Saves for Mo: 36

Home Runs for Brett Gardner: 3

Date Teixeira climbs over the Mendoza line: 5/14/11

14. bexarama says:

Andy pitching so well through the playoffs while being all beat up has made me very *________* all day.

That is all.

15. mike c says:

anybody think the offseason moves will be any different than simply signing lee/pettitte (cross fingers) and calling up jesus? i don’t really see a lot of room for many new players outside of a trade but i’d love to see them nab rafael soriano too

• JobaWockeeZ says:

If they get Lee then it’s jsut bench and possible bullpen.

If no Lee then expect a lot of shit to go on. Not that I wouldn’t mind, rumors are fun.

• Signing Lee and Pettitte (or any other 5th starter, for that matter) will burn our entire budget. We’ll be above 220M at that point.

There’s no room for Soriano or anything else unless we force Pettitte into retirement and give the 5th starter spot to Joba/Nova/Mitre/some other pre-arb player making peanuts.

• Esteban says:

They should trade Jeter for Hanley Ramirez and sign Pujols and Lincecum.

• FIPster Doofus says:

I’ve been wracking my brain trying to figure out what the Yankees will do about catcher and DH, which are tied together because of Posada’s inability to play defense. Are the Yanks going to continue to ride it out with Posada and Cervelli, or will they sign a defensively capable vet to catch most of the time? If they do choose the Jorge and Cervelli route again, would they then add a veteran DH or just let the old guys (mainly Posada and A-Rod) and Montero rotate there?

Speaking of Montero, his oncoming presence makes it even tougher to predict what will happen. He’ll be up, but when? That’s the question.

• vin says:

My money is on them signing a Thames-type DH, with the knowledge that Jorge would only catch 3X a week, and DH 2-3X a week. Cervelli will catch the remainder of the time.

However, once either Cervelli, Posada, or the DH goes down, Montero will be called up to fill the void. Hopefully he’s doing his part in SWB.

• Esteban says:

And we still don’t know how much of a catcher Jesus will be. People ask, well how much worse than Posada can he be? I think it’s possible that he’s much worse than Posada still, but I have no idea because I’ve never seen him (has anyone here seen a game he’s played?). I think a big part of the decision to bring him up will be how much confidence they have in him as a catcher.

That said, I think the Yankees stay with Jorge and Cervelli to start the season at least.

• FIPster Doofus says:

Montero’s allegedly subpar defense definitely complicates matters further. I’ve never seen him play either, but supposedly the kid’s pretty awful behind the plate.

• Esteban says:

I hope he’s not awful, but I haven’t seen a scouting report that’s talked about his defense in a positive light. Everything I’ve heard is he’s a 1B/DH at best. The scouts could be proven wrong, obviously, but I’m not optimistic about it.

• mike c says:

if the money’s already been spent on starting pitching, i’d roll the dice on jesus and hope posada doesn’t mind DH’ing a lot of the time. i’d even take molina all day over cervo

• Stratman9652 says:

I just can’t see them spending money/prospects on a DH or backup catcher who they wont have use much use for when Montero comes up. Until Motero comes up they need a DH of some sort but once he does it will be kind of redundant if everyone is right in assuming a Posada/Montero DH/C rotation. Does Thames come back next year? If he does that probalem is sort of solved.

They will still need a second catcher until Montero comes up and once he does they still need that catcher in a much lesser role. Chances are Cervelli sticks in that role. As long as he stays at a limited playing time role he seems acceptable, especially if he works on his defense in the offseason. Like I said I can’t see tacking on payroll for someone different as long as he doesn’t get the rediculous amount of playing time he did this year.
        The question is does Montero get as much playing time (at C) as we expect? The general idea seems to be 60% Posada 60% Montero 20% Cervelli (or whoever) or so. The times that Jesus starts at C, Posada is DH and vice versa. You could have either DH the Cervelli starts. Thats quite a bit for a rookie catcher. Wow this is alot to figure out.

16. first time lawng time says:

Looking back on this year, here are my favorite things/moments (in no particular order):
    1. My first game at the new stadium (first time at any YS since the 90s)
    2. Robinson Cano
    3. I remember there were many enjoyable games during June. I remember them, because it was during interleague and they were on the West Coast and they were late games and I had finals lol. I remember the Arizona series so well, it was probably my favorite series just because of the context it was in. In game 1, I remember it was a late start, and I had my last day of school (an English final) the next day at like 7 ish in the morning, but of course I stayed up for the whole thing. I remember feeling sick, lying in bed and watching AJ BUrnett crap himself. And then when I woke up in the morning I was exhausted, didn’t feel well, they had lost the night before and I had take an 2.5 English exam with an essay and stuff. I wore my Robinson Cano t-shirt and there was some jerky Red Sox fan in my class and he says to me, “So how’d they do last night?” and I just looked at him and told him to shut the hell up lol. Yeah I’m not a morning person lol.

• Jerome S says:

Yeah those were some awesome games. School just got out, and the game didn’t start till TEN. I miss that.

• first time lawng time says:

See, that’s why I liked west coast trip games. Staying up late when everyone else is sleeping, if they play poorly you can go to sleep, and in the morning you’re exhausted but if they win it’s totally worth it!

17. first time lawng time says:

Then, probably my favorite game of the season, the infamous game in Arizona with Javy vs DOntrelle WIllis. I remember it being a late start again and when I was watching WIllis pitch in the first inning, I was crying. I was laughing so hard I had tears down my face. Then Javy pitched poorly when he was up and they were losing and they played badly, but then I remember I watched it with my sister and I don’t remember how, but I remember they tied it and set into to extras. And I remember Grandy homered and I started freaking out but it was like 1 in the morning and everyone else in my house was sleeping lol. THen Mo came to bat and everyone was laughing and my sister and I were cracking up. Then in the bottom half, Mo got the bases loaded and my sister and I were like oh God, this is so sad. But then he got out of it and after the strikeout my sister and I started freaking out. It was amazing.

Memories of games like those, I mean watching them and the context in which they were watched, makes the season fun for me.

Just thought I’d share.

• Xstar7 says:

That was a good game. And I think it meant alot to Mo. Now he can he say has closed a game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.

18. I am in a crazy race for the playoffs in my softball league. Yesterday we knocked off the undefeated first place team and are in a 3 way tie for 2nd.

My team is JPR so we got to catch up in run differential which is mostly due to the 13-1 loss we suffered in week one. The two remaining games are against clean machine and TWSS. Crazier things have happened in cocktober.

19. bonestock94 says:

Just ordered “the book,” totally impulsive purchase. Hope it’s not too heavy of a read.

20. Esteban says:

Netflix is the greatest thing ever btw

21. Kit says:

I just witnessed the most embarrassing drunken fight ever…between a guy and the tree in front of my apartment window that he just walked into. My mom and I are still giggling.

22. I’ve got a feeling fans of both teams are going to hate their quarterbacks at the end of this MNF Boys-Jints tilt.

23. How many times can a Giant receiver tip the ball RIGHT to a fucking dback? Unreal.

24. Hall and Nokes says:

Surely there is somebody out there in returnland that is better than Darius Reynaud? He seriously may be the worst return guy I have ever seen.

25. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME, WHAT THE FUCK

26. The Giants’ receivers have to hate Eli Manning or something.

27. Hall and Nokes says:

Would you play anything other than a soft umbrella against this team?

28. I love Chris Canty’s facemask. He’s the Boba Fett of football.

29. Jerome S says:

hmmm Eli Manning or Tony Romo?

Which one is more overrated?

30. poster on another computer who happens to be a deuce bag says:

Dear Giants receivers,

If a man in blue throws a ball and it hits your hands, you’re supposed to grab it, not bat it deftly into the hands of the Dallas defenders.

Just thought you might be confused on this key point.

Sincerely,

A random deuce bag.

31. Carcillo says:

I love watching the Cowboys.

They always find ways to self-destruct. Let tonight be another case of that.

32. first time lawng time says:

So this is going to be a long offseason. Anyone recomend any good books for me?

33. mike c says:

wade philips is a moron

34. Jerome S says:

The Giants are trying too hard. Literally half of the team could smoke reefer on the sidelines tonight, Dallas will fight themselves into some sort of hilarious oblivion.

35. first time lawng time says:

Anyone here ever read The Yankee Years? I kind of want to to see what it’s all about.

I know some of you guys hate Torre, but I still respect him after all he’s been through in his life and the success he had with the team in the 90s and how they made the playoffs everyyear.

Then again I never closeley followed the Yankees when he managed, so the only thing I remember about him is that he never smiled, but I still respect him.

36. Carcillo says:

Hakeem Nicks.

Best wide receiver from the ’09 draft.

37. Big TD drive there, too easy for the TD.

38. first time lawng time says:

What’s Moneyball all about anyway? ANyone ever read it?

• It’s about a lot, obviously, but the core concept of it is exploiting inefficiencies in the market to gain an advantage and compete with teams that have more financial resources.

Like, at the time of the book, the league didn’t value OBP as much as they do now, so Billy Beane drafted and obtained a bunch of guys who walked a lot and put together some pretty decent teams with a lower payroll.

• JobaWockeeZ says:

Definitely a good read for any baseball fan.

39. FIPster Doofus says:

Nolan Ryan is everywhere. He’s going to start showing up in my nightmares.

40. Hall and Nokes says:

I don’t like how open people are tonight. Dallas receivers don’t tip the ball right to defenders so eventually it’s going to be a problem.

41. first time lawng time says:

Is there a mailbag tomorrow?

42. JobaWockeeZ says:

First 3 points given up by the defense that totally isn’t all on the damn offense.

43. Steve H says:

But the 7-foot-1, 325-pound Shaq chose to initially dispute the premise that he’s not even the most famous athlete to ever live in Sudbury.
    “I know about that,” he said. “But I think I surpassed Babe Ruth. That’s what I think.”
    When that statement was greeted by an incredulous look and the question of whether youth basketball leagues will someday be named after (italics) him (end italics), Shaq pressed on.
    “I’m just saying, how do you remember people — for their records or their championships?” he said. “I got both, too. How many rings he got?”
    Told that the Babe had won seven World Series titles, Shaq, lord of four rings, shook his head.
    “Damn,” he said. “He got me.”
    Bloodied but unbowed, Shaquille wouldn’t give in completely.
    “OK, but I’m the most famous African-American athlete from Sudbury,” he said.
    “Ha. Got him,” he went on, breaking into a wide smile and evoking laughter. “Got him. There’s always a loophole, baby.”

Shaq is pretty awesome.

• FIPster Doofus says:

hahaha

• Xstar7 says:

Wilt Chamberlain would destroy Shaq if they played one on one. Wilt Chamberlain could handle the ball as well as a point guard even though he’s a center. Shaq’s just big and tall. And I stopped liking him after he joined the Celtics.

• Steve H says:

I don’t know about 1 on 1, but if Shaq played in Wilt’s era he would have averaged 60 a game for 10 years.

• Xstar7 says:

Perhaps but so could many players from today’s era. That’s what Makes Wilt such a great player. He played like a Man among boys and is essentially the Babe Ruth of Basketball.(and so is Jordan, they share that title I think.) I mean in 1962 he averaged 50 POINTS PER GAME over that season. Can you imagine if someone did that today?

44. Hall and Nokes says:

56 total yards for Dallas. heh.

45. JobaWockeeZ says:

Hakeem the effing dream.

46. Hall and Nokes says:

So much to like about this game so far. And so much to not like.

47. Reggie C. says:

Hakeem Nicks > Miles Austin ?

Who woulda thunk it?

48. Steve H says:

Scott Sisson was the worst football player in history. His one year with the Pats he hit 14 of 26 field goals. He was an astonishingly horrible 8-13 on field goals between 20-29 yards.

All of that said, if he were to play on a Monday night, Jon Gruden would not find a single bad thing to say about him.

49. Reggie C. says:

What happened to the edit function? Has the login format changed?

50. YESdevote says:

Random Question: Am I the only one that thinks Kim Jones is hot? >_> <_< *runs*

51. Hall and Nokes says:

Really liking Justin Tuck’s brother Jason. Why was nobody talking about this guy?

52. Carcillo says:

Well done, Cowboys.

53. JobaWockeeZ says:

Should be like 21-0.

54. Hall and Nokes says:

If it were the Cowboys with 3 turnovers and the Giants with 0, we’d be in Raiders-Broncos territory right now.

55. Hall and Nokes says:

Did Tynes train with the East Germans over his week off? Look at these kickoffs!

56. JobaWockeeZ says:

This better be a fumble.

57. Reggie C. says:

HOLY SHIT.

Romo has a fractured left clavicle. That’s really too bad, and that’s coming from a GMEN fan.

58. Steve H says:

So is Childress going to use Favre’s injury as a way to get him out of the lineup?

59. Hall and Nokes says:

That kickoff was football porn.

60. JobaWockeeZ says:

And the deflection gods die for the Giants…

61. Reggie C. says:

John Kitna … wow. I wonder if Dallas goes all out to trade for a better QB or does Jerry Jones throw in the towel for the season? Shaun Hill is a good trade target.

62. Hall and Nokes says:

I’m so tired of Gruden saying “New York Giants” in full. Nobody’s confusing these guys with the NL champs, dude.

63. JobaWockeeZ says:

Gmen receivers are just too good when they actually catch the damn ball.

64. mustang says:

I told someone here last week that the Giants would help me recover from the Yankees lost by killing the Cowgirls. They told me that the Cowgirls were to talent to lose at home to the Giants. Say what? This Cowgirl team SUCK ASS !!!!!!

I’m sooooooo loving this it almost makes up for the Yanks almost.

65. swisher's fauxhawk says:

So, is Wade axed after the season, or does the injury to Romo give him extra security?

66. This is just sad, so much for the Dallas amazing defense!

67. mustang says:

Take out the starters this is practice now.

68. swisher's fauxhawk says:

The Cowboys completely quit after Romo went down. I’ve never seen a team deflate that quickly.

• mustang says:

They are just bad I’m a Giants fan and I will be the first to tell you they are not this good.

• Reggie C. says:

The Cowboys aren’t this bad. Romo wouldve made this game a hell of alot closer. Eli’s carving a Cowboy D that looks to have quit.

• mustang says:

Please I didn’t see anything special from Romo while he was in there. Romo got the ball how many times in great field position and got what 10 POINTS!

They are going to be 1 and 5 I will let you in on a little secret THEY ARE THAT BAD!

• mustang says:

“Cowboy D that looks to have quit” = BAD TEAM!

• Reggie C. says:

I think there are alot of gut-punched wills on that Cowboy D line. Granted i’m not saying that the Cowboys would’ve pulled this game out, but this game should’ve been more competitive.

The loss of Romo for what’s likely the remainder of the season is THE nail in the coffin to the season. Chances at playoffs are over. That’s alot to process and digest while facing ELI MANNING.

69. mustang says:

I seriously enjoy this more then beating the the Red Sox.

70. mustang says:

anyone know what’s the most points the Giants ever beaten the Cowgirls by?

71. ultimate913 says:

Excuse my ignorance but why do you people love watching the Cowboys lose? Is it because they had a dynasty before and are considered “America’s team” because of it? I’m being serious. I don’t know much, if anything at all about football.

72. mustang says:

LMAO…love it

73. mustang says:

only the Gaints would make this into a game.

74. mustang says:

1 and 5

How about those COWBOYS !!!!!!