Oct

Tonight’s game to air on MLB Network

The second game of today’s doubleheader against the Red Sox will be broadcast on the MLB Network, according to a release. The game will also be broadcast on My9 in the Tri-State Area, and the first game will of course remain on FOX. I know some of you were afraid that you’d lose out on the chance to see tonight’s contest after the rain out, but don’t worry, it’ll be on.

Categories : Asides

1. Daniel says:

No pressure, A.J.

2. seimiya says:

A potential ten hours of baseball await, and I will miss all of them. I hate life.

3. Geoff says:

mlbnetwork.com has: Tampa Bay Rays @ Kansas City Royals or Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim @ Texas Rangers [at 8 p.m.] (subject to local blackout)

so hopefully the Yanks game was a last min substitution

4. Mike Nitabach says:

Damn. I was praying the late game was gonna be on YES. This means that the game will not be available in-market via Internet video (as it would if it were on YES).

This also means that my wife and I are gonna have to have a serious discussion, as she wants to watch the Trojans-Huskies game. I guess we’ll probably end up at a local bar so we can watch both.

5. Mike G says:

Got the MLB Internet package, but I can’t watch the first game on Fox out here b/c they’re going to air the San Fran and San Diego game, and they Black out the Internet feed b/c Fox has the rights to the game so either way, I’m screwed. I hate FOX!!

-Live and Blacked out in AZ

6. KeithSr says:

It is nice to see the game, but as a close second, XM Radio is great.

7. Kyle says: