Dec

Davidoff: Yankees met with Feliciano’s agent

Via Ken Davidoff, the Yankees met with the representatives of free agent lefty specialist Pedro Feliciano recently. We’ve know about their interest in the former Met for quite some time, but we’re generally against signing him. Viva la Randy Choate!

Categories : Asides, Hot Stove League

1. teddy says:

i take pedro over randy choate

• king of fruitless hypotheticals says:

Cause Vote for Pedro?

• teddy says:

career numbers against leftys are a bit better, but randy been a much better against leftys last 2 years.

i know pedro can’t get rightys out, but he better at it than choate.

he face righthanded hitters at some point.

i remember mike myers, not sure if that worked out

• mbonzo says:

Choate would be cheaper but his numbers are totally inconsistent. Feliciano has been the opposite. I know you don’t like Feliciano v. rightys but have you seen what rightys did to Choate in 2010?

• Steve H says:

Because Randy Choate is a BK randy.

• David Nelson says:

I guess they are looking at Pedro because he is a type B free agent. Personally, I’d rather see them go after Arthur Rhodes. Sure he’s 40, but he just put up 2 great seasons in Cincinnati and his last deal was 2 yrs/$4m.

2. Yankeefan91 Arod Fan says:

I like Pedro Feliciano he sign my ball and the 2 times i saw him he looks at me and my sis its like he noes us :p

sorry had to share jeje

3. candyforstalin says:

i’ll take neither.

4. Yank the Frank says:

Choate sounds too much like Choke and he looks like the guy that sells lemonade at Oriole games that YES always shows when the Yanks are in town.
    Feliciano reminds me of that blind singer so that can’t be good.
    Pass on both.

5. Dave Mancuso says:

Puh-leeeeeez don’t sign this bum

6. Jayrock1480 says:

Choate was a Yankee and proved NY wasn’t his calling. Feliciano had success here w/ the Mets so Feliciano has to be plan A.