Fan Confidence Poll: January 17th, 2011By
Season Record: 95-67 (859 RS, 693 RA, 98-64 Pythag. record), finished one game back in AL East, won Wild Card, lost in ALCS
Top stories from last week:
- In a rather surprising move, the Yankees agreed to a three-year contract worth $35MM with free agent reliever Rafael Soriano. The contract allows Soriano to opt-out after either of the first two years. The deal was driven by ownership, and happened only after the team failed to pull off a sign-and-trade for Grant Balfour.
- With the end-game squared away, the Yankees can now focus on the first seven innings. They are stepping up their pursuit of Justin Duchscherer, and nothing has changed with regards to Andy Pettitte.
- The Yanks are still after Andruw Jones to be their fourth outfielder.
- The 2011 coaching staff was finalized, and it’ll look an awfully lot like the 2010 crew.
- As usual, the Yankees will be all over ESPN early in the season.
- Pitchers and catchers will report on February 14th, not the 13th.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.