The RAB Radio Show: October 28th, 2011By
It’s been a wild, wild playoff run, and it will conclude tonight. Of course, we can’t help but talk about it on the show.
- Mike and I talk about the wild Game 6. It was fully of blunders, so it might not have been the best game, but the heroic moments certainly made it one of the most exciting in recent memory.
- The Yankees have a few things coming up in the next few days. Brian Cashman‘s contract expires on Monday, but it appears that a new deal is no worry.
- Of bigger concern is CC Sabathia, who has to make a decision on his opt-out by Monday. Perhaps the Yankees will make him an offer too lucrative to reject.
- Then there is Nick Swisher‘s option. It sounds as though, unsurprisingly, the Yankees will pick it up. The question is of whether they keep or deal him. Mike and I discuss the possibilities.
- Oh, and Boras was looking for an extension for Cano, only he wasn’t. That smells a little fishy.
Podcast run time 45:14
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.