Fan Confidence Poll: November 28th, 2011By
2011 Record: 97-65 (855 RS, 657 RA, 102-60 pythag. record), won AL East, lost to Tigers in ALDS
Top stories from last week:
- The Yankees have agreed to re-sign Freddy Garcia to a one-year contract worth $4M (plus incentives) to help solidify the back of the rotation. They had offered him arbitration earlier that day, just so they’d receive a draft pick if he signed elsewhere.
- Baseball’s new Collective Bargaining Agreement was announced, and it includes significant spending limits (and harsh penalties) for acquiring amateur players. The luxury tax threshold will remain unchanged for two years, though the increase down the road might actually help the Yankees.
- Joba Chamberlain‘s rehab from Tommy John surgery is right on schedule. Mariano Rivera may need surgery on his vocal cords.
- The Yankees signed infielder Jayson Nix to a minor league contract. Lefty Josh Romanski re-signed as well.
- Curtis Granderson and Robinson Cano finished fourth and sixth in the AL MVP voting, respectively.
- Some ticket prices are going up next season.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the interactive Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.
- 10 (very confident)
- 1 (no confidence)