Today we bring the newest member of RAB, Moshe Mandel, onto the show. It’s nice getting a third voice onto the podcast, at least in terms of recording and discussion. We hope you agree.
- We lead off with the Yankees’ pursuit of, well, everyone. Are they just feeling out the market, or are they laying big plans?
- Onto the smaller moves that have happened already, and a bigger one that wasn’t. We talk about how these moves affect the market going forward.
- Another event that will affect the market: Yu Darvish getting posted. It’s no guarantee but it looks very likely. That will change how teams operate.
- Caddy for A-Rod? We further the discussion from Mo’s article earlier this week.
- And plenty of miscellany to fill time.
Podcast run time 42:32
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.