The RAB Radio Show: November 4, 2011By
And they’re off. Free agency officially opened this week, and teams are free to negotiate with whomever they please. Of course, we probably won’t see any major moves for another month or so. But we still have plenty to talk about.
- We start with CC Sabathia, who did not become a free agent. Mike and I talk about why this was huge for the Yankees.
- From there there’s a lot of free agent talk. Do any fit for the Yankees?
- Warning: John Danks talk ahead.
- There’s also a decent segment on trading Burnett and what it would take. The chances don’t look great, you guys.
- And there’s a bit on Brackman, plus some optimism about the coming season.
Podcast run time 45:48
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.