The Yu Darvish bidding ended this week, and the Yankees did make a bid. We start with that.
- Rumor has the Jays with the winning bid. That alone won’t change the balance of power in the AL East, but they could pull off one more move that would change things for sure.
- Where do the Yanks turn from here? Mike and I run down the remaining options.
- Can Eduardo Nunez change the trade scene? The Yanks have kept him out of trade talks, but with Nakajima potentially in the fold they could possibly upgrade by trading Nunez.
- Mike Cuddyer signed this morning, which, along with Josh Willingham’s contract, gives us some semblance of an idea for Nick Swisher‘s market next off season.
- Plus, all the miscellany you can handle.
Podcast run time 45:24
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.