The RAB Radio Show: February 17th, 2012By
Everyone can guess what we talk about primarily on the show. While Burnett to the Pirates seemed inevitable for at least week, the “official” word broke while we recorded the show. So there’s plenty of that.
- Mike and I share our favorite Burnett memories, which cover the standard ones plus a few ones of a personal nature.
- How the Yanks can spend the money. There are a few gambles left on the free agent market, and chances are they won’t get major league deals. The Yanks could snatch up a few of them in the coming days.
- We spend just a little time talking about who they should sign as a lefty DH option.
- And plenty more AJ-mania.
Podcast run time 44:57
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.