Jun

Self-Promotion: 2012 Yankees Draft Preview

Just a heads up, I wrote this quick little article previewing the upcoming draft from the Yankees’ perspective over at the YES Network’s site. It’s basically an overview of everything you’ve read here for the last week or so and frankly might be a little outdated given some of the info that’s come out today. Check it out anyway.

Categories : Asides, Self-Promotion

1. My Pet Goat says:

OT: anyone know a way to live stream audio for the draft? Not asking for an illegal stream (I know that’s an issue on NFL blogs), just a link for a MLB audio feed. I’ve only got interwebs access through a fairly weak mobile signal today. For being so cutting edge online, you’d think MLB At Bat would have something drafted related on the app, but nope. And loading the flash intensive MLB.com on my iPad is going nowhere fast. Thanks in advance to anyone that can offer help.

2. vicki says:

“and frankly might be a little outdated:” humblest self-promotion ever.

3. Tyrone Sharpton says:

the yankees will select random high school shortstop today. just watch

4. Austinmac says:

I’m guessing they take a pitcher as most of their young prospects are position players. We’ll know if it’s a good choice in a few years.

5. The Moral Majority is Neither says:

What are the odds that the Yankees use their 1st round pick on a player that’s gotten a full write-up here?

I’d say 15%.

6. yoo-boo says:

I don’t see any southpaw for Yanks’ 1st round pick in that article.

Oh Bugger!!