The RAB Radio Show: June 1, 2012By
It’s been a decent week in Yankee land — even with losing two out of three in Anaheim. Considering the way series usually go down there, it could have been much worse.
- We open with a review of the last two series, which have left the Yankees 4-2 on the road trip.
- Then it’s onto reader mail. I want to make this a more regular feature on the show.
- A bit on Derek Jeter, seeing as its the 20th anniversary of the Yankees drafting him.
- Cody Johnson: actual prospect?
- Runners in scoring position: the natural cure.
There are, of course, various other ideas bandied about here and there throughout.
Podcast run time 56:24
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.