The RAB Radio Show: August 10th, 2012By
Sorry for missing last week. Sometimes you just forget to hit the record button. But we’re back in full force this week.
- As always we start with the weekly review. Considering the one-run losses, plus losing games to Verlander and Felix, it’s not nearly as bad as it looks.
- Eric Chavez has been a monster in the past two or so weeks. Not only that, but the right-handed side of the platoon has held up its end of the bargain. Alex who?
- Mike and I have a lengthy discussion about the differences between the Mariners and the Yankees training programs for young players, as inspired by Josh Norris’s Trentonian article.
- The new playoff system gets dissected.
- Pedro Felciano pitched in a game this morning. Could he play a role down the stretch?
Podcast run time 54:44
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.