The Yanks hit a rough patch in Chicago this week. Not good for the standings, but good for podcast fodder.
- Mike and I review the frustrations of the Chicago series, with a bit on Phil Hughes’s good start and changes he’s made.
- Then we move onto the Nova injury. Of course it’s bad when pitchers get injured, but for the Yanks it brings some extra complications. We run down the scenarios and mention a few possible, but long shot, solutions.
- And we’re looking forward to the next week, when the Yankees play two bottom-feeding teams at a time when they could use a few wins.
Podcast run time 45:00
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.