Fan Confidence Poll: November 19th, 2012By
2012 Record: 95-67 (804 RS, 668 RA, 96-66 pythag. record), won AL East, swept in ALCS
Top stories from last week:
- The Yankees didn’t make any notable moves this week, but their competition did. The Blue Jays swung a massive 12-player blockbuster with the Marlins while the Tigers reeled in Torii Hunter with a two-year pact.
- Injury News: Derek Jeter (ankle) is “a little bit of a question” for Opening Day according to Joe Girardi. Michael Pineda (shoulder) continued his throwing program after being cleared by a doctor during a check-up.
- Hiroki Kuroda is said to prefer playing in Southern California. The Yankees have had “preliminary discussions” about bringing Raul Ibanez back, and they’re reportedly open to re-signing Rafael Soriano to a two-year deal. Talks “are ongoing” with Russell Martin.
- The Yankees are said to have interest in free agents Scott Hairston and Mike Napoli, and trade interest in Rickey Nolasco.
- News Corp. is closing in on a deal to purchase a minority share in the YES Network.
- The Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees have been renamed the RailRiders.
- Robinson Cano finished fourth in the AL MVP voting.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the interactive Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.
- 10 (very confident)
- 1 (no confidence)