Fan Confidence Poll: January 28th, 2013By
2012 Record: 95-67 (804 RS, 668 RA, 96-66 pythag. record), won AL East, swept in ALCS
Top stories from last week:
- The Yankees were not close to acquiring either Justin Upton or Scott Hairston, who landed with the Braves and Cubs, respectively. They did not make Pedro Feliciano an offer before he signed with the Mets, but they did discuss Delmon Young. New York had no interest in George Kottaras.
- The Yankees did strike two deals last week. First they signed David Robertson to a one-year contract worth $3.1M to avoid arbitration, then they signed DH-type Dan Johnson to a minor league pact.
- Alex Rodriguez could miss the entire 2013 season due to his hip injury, and both MLB and the DEA are probing a trainer with connections to A-Rod. Meanwhile, Kevin Youkilis and Kevin Long are working on new hitting mechanics.
- Andy Pettitte has until February 20th to decide on participating in the World Baseball Classic.
- There’s a chance the 2014 payroll plan will be less lucrative than anticipated.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the interactive Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.
- 10 (very confident)
- 1 (no confidence)