2018 Regular Season Record: 100-62 (851 RS, 669 RA, 98-64 expected record), second in ALE
2018 Postseason Record: 2-3 (22 RS, 29 RA), won WC Game, lost ALDS
Top stories from last week:
- Welcome back, Zach Britton. The Yankees agreed to re-sign Britton to a two-year contract with a two-year club option and a one-year player option. The deal can max out at north of $50M.
- The Yankees signed Troy Tulowitzki to a one-year contract and Brian Cashman said they’re expecting him to be their starting shortstop while Didi Gregorius is sidelined. A.J. Cole was designated for assignment to clear a 40-man roster spot.
- Injury Update: Clint Frazier (post-concussion migraines) is expected to be cleared for on-field activity by Spring Training.
- Two potential free agent targets came off the board as David Robertson signed with the Phillies and Yusei Kikuchi signed with the Mariners. Kikuchi received a unique contract and we’ll see more deals like it, including Britton’s.
- The Yankees have been connected to Josh Harrison and they continue to discuss Sonny Gray with interested teams.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea how confident you are in the Yankees. You can view the interactive Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the Features tab in nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.
- 10 (full confidence)
- 1 (no confidence)