2016 Season Record: 84-78 (680 RS, 702 RA, 79-83 pythag. record), 5.0 GB of postseason spot
Top stories from last week:
- The Yankees are planning to pursue a top free agent reliever this offseason. The qualifying offer will be set at $17.2M. Brian McCann wants to remain with the Yankees despite all the trade rumors.
- Injury Updates: Both Greg Bird (shoulder) and James Kaprielian (elbow) returned to action in the Arizona Fall League. Bryan Mitchell (toe) went to Instructional League after the season to log innings.
- Donovan Solano and Eric Young Jr. elected free agency after being outrighted off the 40-man roster. Chris Parmelee elected free agency as well. MLBTR posted their annual arbitration salary projections.
- According to Baseball America, the Yankees had some of the best prospects in Triple-A, Double-A, and Single-A this past season.
- The Yankees hold the 17th pick in the 2017 draft.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the interactive Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the Features tab in the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.
Given the team's current roster construction, farm system, management, etc., how confident are you in the Yankees' overall future?