Oct

Tickets available for tonight’s game

A longtime reader has a pair of tickets to unload for tonight’s game. The seats are in section 410, which is the upper deck in right field, along the first base line. Face value is $40 each, so $80 for the pair. Because he physically has the tickets and can’t email them, you’d need to meet up with him at 55th and Madison to do the exchange.

If you’re interested, email me via the link on the far right sidebar, and I’ll put you two in touch.

Update (1:20pm): The tickets have been claimed.

Categories : Asides

1. UWS says:

Ugh, if only I could go, I’d be all over it!

2. pat says:

It gets windy as a motherf*cker up in the 400′s, better bring a snuggie for your snuggie.

3. KayGee says:

I bought 6 tickets in 420 C row 2 off stubhub this morning for $60.00 each….there are plenty to be had if you look hard

4. UWS says:

After venturing outside to grab some lunch, I’ve decided that it’s for the best that I can’t go. It’s just way too freaking cold out there!

5. jsbrendog says:

i got 2 bleacher seats for 60 bucks each total including fees this morning.

amazing

6. Count Zero says:

You can get tickets cheap anywhere for tonight’s game.

Cold + rain + good chance of an extended rain delay at some point during the night = most people thinking free HD picture in warm living room is the optimal solution.

Some guy at the hot dog place I ate lunch at in Westport, CT just tried to sell me two in the 300s for $120. Pass… If I lived in the city, I might feel differently — but definitely not with 2 hours travel each way on top of it all.