Jan

Watching the ball drop

Happy New Year everyone.

*YES did a commercial like this, we know. But it’s still hilarious.

1. Ivan says:

Happy New Years and good in the year 2010.

2. JobaJr says:

Happy New Year folks.

3. JobaTheHeat62 says:

one of my fave moments of 2009 baseball season for sure

4. Steve H says:

A-Rod is so clutch.

5. Elliot says:

Happy New Year, all

6. Salty Buggah says:

Happy New Years! May 2010 bring a championship to you favorite baseball team!

Who’s going pussytubing, followed with Steak and Blowjobs,tonight?

7. Bill R says:

WOOOOW!!! I needed to see that! What a great moment! I remember watching it on TV… Happy New Years Everyone! Let’s hope its a great year in Yankees Universe!!!

8. NYQ says:

A great way to ring in the New Year.
    Have a happy and healthy 2010 everyone.
    For the Yankees let be 2010 be just like 2009.

9. dch says:

That it was against the Mets makes it extra fun.

10. jim p says:

This is from the left-field stands, opening with a Met fan shouting “we won in the Bronx!” as the ball rose in the air.

11. The day A-Rod became a Real New York Yankee

12. OldYanksFan says:

Brian Cashman’s personal clip of that play…
    1) Shout out to Teix for hustling from 1st base and scoring on a ball barely out of the infield
    2)Castillo is the biggest dope for:
    .. a) dropping the ball
    .. b) throwing to 2nd base as the winning run chuggs towards the plate

13. JJ says:

I was at that game and it was one of the top ten most awesome things I witnessed in 09!

14. Bob Stone says:

Best wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to the RABbis, the commenters and the Yankees!

15. Too bad that clip it didn’t include the Kim Jones-Alex interview. That was classic.

Kim-”So. . uhh . . what was your approach at the plate during that At-bat?”
    Alex-”I. . um. . I was just looking for a good pitch to pop up. . I mean HIT. Hit.”

16. Have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year everyone.

Best Yankee blog and best community of commenters around.

17. Aj says:

Still not as good as Mariano’s first RBI. I don’t care what anyone says, Michael Kay is the best. Happy new year, toast to another dominant decade.