Feb

Reminder: Top 30 Prospects posted

Just in case you missed it, I posted my list of the 30 best prospects in the Yankees’ system last Friday. Check it out if you haven’t seen it, or heck, read it again if you already did.

Categories : Asides, Self-Promotion

1. vin says:

Someone needs attention. ;)

2. CS Yankee says:

WTF, earlier today someone said that Vasquez is better than Jesus…come to find out you don’t even have him listed in the top 30.

What gives?

3. Loved the list Mike, but Brackman over Betances was a real head scratcher.

4. Greg Golson's Rocket Arm says:

Baseball America had Gary Sanchez at #2 and and one guy had him as the 17th best prospect in baseball, you think that is too high?

• king of fruitless hypotheticals says:

This (Jesus, Romine, Sanchez) has to make Cervelli pretty nervous about having a job here next year…

• Greg Golson's Rocket Arm says:

I don’t think sanchez would make him as nervous, since he’s down in GCL, but montero, romine and russell martin have to make him a canidate either to be non-tendered next year or if he still has options, sent down

• Avi says:

I think Cervelli makes Cervelli pretty nervous about having a job here or anywhere else for that matter.

5. Jimmy McNulty says:

BA didn’t even have Ramon Flores in their top 30 Yankee prospects. I like Flores more than any of the recent draftees (not that I dislike the draft class) and several of them cracked the top 30 list.