The RAB Radio Show: July 27, 2012By
It’s tough to get excited for a podcast after a 2-5 road trip, but it wasn’t all bad for the Yanks. But you know what? They came out with an even run differential, thanks to losing four games by a total of four runs.
Here’s the rundown:
- A quick review of the west coast trip
- That transitions into a Boston preview, which can get pretty in-depth given their injuries and general poor play.
- Trade deadline is upon us, and the Yanks made a move already, acquiring Ichiro.
- They’re not done, though. The Yanks could use a third baseman and a pitcher. Mike and I talk about the possibilities.
- We close with some talk of Phil Hughes, his evolution, and where he stands right now.
Podcast run time 1:05:35
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.