There’s always less to talk about when the Yankees are winning. They took five of seven games last week, and seven of their last 10, so they’re running strong. Here the lowdown:
- A quick review of the last week’s games.
- Pitching, pitching, pitching: Sabathia’s injury, Lowe signing, Phelps rising, Hughes and Nova concerning.
- The week ahead: Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, and the off-day.
Podcast run time 31:32
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.