Jun

Updates to RAB!

the cloud!

the cloud!

I’m not one to post much, but I’m here to inform you that RAB is now in “THE CLOUD!” We’ve made some changes to the site’s architecture that requires your help! If you see any issues related to site responsiveness or anything you’re plain out not used to, please send an email to riveraveblues at gmail dot com. Your help is important to ensure a stable platform. To anyone who was attempting to comment last night, sorry for the outage! Sometimes messes are made when you build a new house.

Thanks and YANKEES ONLY.

1. Tyrone Sharpton says:

conspiracy, conspiracy!

2. Eddard says:

I don’t know if I like this. The government is already listening into our phone calls. Now you’re going to be hacking into our thoughts as well? Just stick to baseball please.

3. DPG says:

UPSTAIRS DOWNSTAIRS

4. Steinbrenner's Ghost says:

“The Cloud” — for us baseball fans who aren’t techies, what does that even mean?

• Laz says:

Instead of being tied to a physical server, cloud computing is all distributed over the internet. It allows web traffic balancing because it hosts virtual servers instead of the traditional website running on a single physical server.

5. jay destro says:

Long and short of it, RiverAveBlues is more elastic. Ability to grow during high traffic is much easier.

6. -V- says:

I hate to inform ya, but RAB has always been in the cloud. All websites (blogs included) are termed “cloud” entities.

As for your RAB’s utilizing Amazon Web Services in relation to the “any issues related to site responsiveness” or anything out of the ordinary….I don’t RAB will have a problem. Amazon Web Services is considered to be World Class and best in the world. Netflix even uses Amazon Web Services for their service.

No big deal…nothing to worry about.

7. Robinson Tilapia says:

The cloud is our master. The cloud decides who will stay and who will go.

8. Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

9. Wonderful get the job done! Be the form of facts that should possibly be shared around the net. Disgrace about the search engines in the meantime not really setting this particular article better! Can happen through plus visit my website. Many thanks Is equal to)