With over 8700 followers who are actively engaged in the Yankee conversation, the River Ave. Blues Facebook page is a key part of our online presence, and now RAB is looking for a new Facebook Page Manager who can oversee the page, keeping an eye on the tenor and tone of the conversation while growing the audience and driving traffic to the site. Duties include managing the day-to-day activities of the Facebook Page which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Posting articles from website daily, optimizing content for the Facebook platform (particularly with breaking news).
- Keeping up-to-date with social media trends and changes, while adapting creative and copy for posts to optimize impressions and engagement.
- Moderating comments per the page guidelines and rules. Revise guidelines as needed.
- Responding to direct messages as needed.
- Develop and implement paid strategies for follower growth as needed.
- Familiarity with RAB, its brand and content.
- Familiarity with Facebook Page Manager platform. Prior experience managing pages a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Facebook platform, its recipients and how Facebook can be deployed for media companies to grow exposure.
- Social Customer Service skills and experience a plus.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely about baseball in a manner optimized for Facebook.
Time: 7-10 hours/week
To Apply: Send an email to ben at riveraveblues dot com (replacing the words with the proper punctuation) with a summary of qualifications and relevant experience, a few examples of ways you would post recent RAB posts to Facebook (including with summary text and any other creative that may be required), and a few examples of ideas you would pursue to grow RAB’s Facebook presence. Any emails with attachments will be deleted.
Deadline To Apply: Monday, November 26, 2018