Down on the FarmBy
Mike Lowell gets a standing frickin’ ovation for a premeditated, bush league tackle on Cano, but you know for a fact the circumstances would be completely different if A-Rod pulled that kinda crap. They shoulda hit Lowell twice for that shit.
And Joe, way to leave Proctor in what, 6 batters too many? Fuckin’Â a man, there’s managers that wouldÂ kill to have Brian Bruney in their bullpen…Â
I’m frustrated, so I’m not going to post the usual in-depth updates, instead I’ll point you here. Here’s the notables:
- Eric Duncan went 1 for 4 with a double.
- Shelley Duncan went deep for the 4th straight game.
- Alan Horne had an outing reminiscent of last year: 5 IP, 5 H, 4 R, 3 ER, 3 BB, 2 K, 2 HB
- Jose Tabata went 3 for 4, all singles. He alsoÂ gunned downÂ a runner at the plate.
- Juan Miranda continued his recent assault on FSL pitching, going 3 for 4 with 2 doubles. He’s gotÂ 9 XBH (7 doubles, 2 homers) and 11 RBI in his last 8 games.
- Frankie Cervelli went 2 for 4.
- Joba frickin’ Chamberlain man, damn is that dude good. 7 IP, 5 H, 3 ER, 2 BB, 10 K, 8-3 GB/FB.
Low-A Charleston got rained out. Apparently God is the only thing that can stop Mitch Hilligoss.
Get well soon Mink.