Fan-on-the-Field Photo Caption Contest, ReduxBy
Ok, folks. Let’s try that again. This time with more answer choices. We screwed up last time. So we’ll do it right this time.
We’re going all-out here. We’ve selected 19 captions for you to vote on and we’ll keep this one open until Sunday night at 11:59 p.m. or until the Yankees move into first place, whichever comes first. As an added incentive, the top three winners who share a valid mailing address with us will all receive the Yankees World Series DVD box set. Again, you can only vote once per IP address per day.
- In a surprising moment of clarity, an inebriated Townie argues that Damon was, indeed, safe at first.
- Now playing…ing…ing. In Left Field…field…field. Dipstick Douchebag…Douchebag.
- “Oh no, grass stains on my new khakis! Mom’s gonna kill me!!”
- Even being tackled, Sully was still less of a defensive liability than Manny…
- Just one more unfunny moment in the career of Dane Cook.
- Jacoby Ellsbury attempts to do anything Johnny Damon can do: even if it means wearing Yankee gear in left field.
- Cano you di’int
- “Ruben Rivera’s accomplice gets nabbed at last!”
- “Dammit! The Red Sox DO NOT SUCK!”
- Tired of the futility of his efforts, Theo Epstein makes a dash to join the “Evil Empire”, before John Henry tackled him and hauled him back.
- I don’t have no friggin laptops!
- “Sorry buddy, but the punishment for wearing a Yankees cap at Fenway is… ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!”
- Moments later, Flynnie has second thoughts about his impromptu campaign event to become president of Red Sox Nation.
- New Era’s 2007 ad campaign: “Some people will do anything to get their hands on the new 59Fifty Authentic MLB caps with moisture management technology!!!”
- “Red Sox fan claims Yankees reporter Kim Jones offered him $50 and oral relief for the hat”
- The fashion police in effect, no white pants after labor day!
- I guess this is why Uncle Jason told me to always wear a facemask since you never know when you might be facing a beating.