Ok, folks. Let’s try that again. This time with more answer choices. We screwed up last time. So we’ll do it right this time.
We’re going all-out here. We’ve selected 19 captions for you to vote on and we’ll keep this one open until Sunday night at 11:59 p.m. or until the Yankees move into first place, whichever comes first. As an added incentive, the top three winners who share a valid mailing address with us will all receive the Yankees World Series DVD box set. Again, you can only vote once per IP address per day.
- In a surprising moment of clarity, an inebriated Townie argues that Damon was, indeed, safe at first.
- Now playing…ing…ing. In Left Field…field…field. Dipstick Douchebag…Douchebag.
- “Oh no, grass stains on my new khakis! Mom’s gonna kill me!!”
- Even being tackled, Sully was still less of a defensive liability than Manny…
- Just one more unfunny moment in the career of Dane Cook.
- Jacoby Ellsbury attempts to do anything Johnny Damon can do: even if it means wearing Yankee gear in left field.
- Cano you di’int
- “Ruben Rivera’s accomplice gets nabbed at last!”
- “Dammit! The Red Sox DO NOT SUCK!”
- Tired of the futility of his efforts, Theo Epstein makes a dash to join the “Evil Empire”, before John Henry tackled him and hauled him back.
- I don’t have no friggin laptops!
- “Sorry buddy, but the punishment for wearing a Yankees cap at Fenway is… ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!”
- Moments later, Flynnie has second thoughts about his impromptu campaign event to become president of Red Sox Nation.
- New Era’s 2007 ad campaign: “Some people will do anything to get their hands on the new 59Fifty Authentic MLB caps with moisture management technology!!!”
- “Red Sox fan claims Yankees reporter Kim Jones offered him $50 and oral relief for the hat”
- The fashion police in effect, no white pants after labor day!
- I guess this is why Uncle Jason told me to always wear a facemask since you never know when you might be facing a beating.