Mar

A sold out Stadium

I just got a call from RAB’s reporter from the street. My mother — stopping by the Yankee Clubhouse Store — called to let me know that the ticket area has a schedule with X’s through the games that are already sold out. She read me off the calendar, and already, ten days before Opening Day, 46 Yankee games are sold out. Every single weekend game is sold out, and no tickets remain for the All Star Game or the final regular season at Yankee Stadium.

The full list of sold out games is after the jump.

Monday, March 31, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Categories : Yankee Stadium

1. Jamal G. says:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN, LoL. Gues I’m going back to StubHub to look for AS tickets. BTW, how do you get a hold of HR Deby Tickets?

2. mustang says:

Wait a minute…. I’m a plan holder as far as i know the All-Star game tickets have still not been given out.

• Ben K. says:

It’s possible that tickets for the All Star Game are not available for purchase at the Yankee Clubhouse Store right now. That could be the meaning of that X.

3. Patrick says:

Did I miss news of the All-Star game tickets? Going to my Sunday games again this year. Upgraded the seats a bit and should enjoy them before they go to $100 a pop.

4. steve (different one) says:

46 sold out games in March? i guess prices are too low [/ducks]

5. mustang says:

If you guys really want to see how fast tickets are going take a look on how many plans are sold out. All but maybe 4 plans.
    No news as far as i know for All-Star game tickets, but they already started asking people with plans about upgrading next year. Money, money, money…….

6. Chris says:

STUB-HUB! You dont even have to bother with those crazy squigly lines!

• Count Zero says:

eBay — much better deals than StubHub. Especially if you pick games less people want to go to…like KC, et. al. :-)

7. I’m afraid to see how much All Star game tickets will be on Stub Hub.

8. mustang says:

Don’t even look my man…… I see it and almost went blind.. lol

9. barry says:

Oh well I’d rather have a $1 dollar beer and a $.50 hot dog anyway, maybe this is a blessing in disguise for a lot of middle class wallets.

10. Trish says:

Going to NYC in August for my anniversary and to see the Stadium one last time. Kansas City is in town that weekend. eBay, here I come.