Apr

RAB day at the park?

I just want to throw out some feelers to see who would be interested in doing an RAB day at the park. It would be Sunday, June 8th, and we’d be sitting in the tiers. Figure on $20 a ticket, though they might be less. That’s the quote I’m getting now. We’d start by hanging out somewhere before the game — Lot 3 might be out, since we were busted for grilling there last Sunday. If you’re interested, leave a reply.

Categories : Asides

1. Manimal says:

I wont be out of school yet. sorry =[

plus the 4 hour drive from MA to NY is a biatch.

2. Jersey says:

No kidding, that’s (probably) the one game I’ll be able to make the trip home for this year. Already got tix.

3. mustang says:

Thats one of my Plan C games so I will probably be there. It would be nice to meet you guys and don’t worry I’m much nicer in person. LOL

4. zack says:

Dang, don’t suppose anyone wants to do a “RAB trip to PETCO park,” by any chance?

5. Jamal G. says:

Sounds great just as long as there are no trips to bars, being 19 and all.

6. RichYF says:

Depends on the game time, but I’d be down for some beers and some Yanks. I’d probably get a buddy to go. We’re finally going to a game this year (first time in at least 8 years) on July 23rd, but I’d be in for another and I’m sure he would too.

7. mustang says:

Man! You guys are young…lol…No disrespect what so ever… You guys just made feel so old. LOL

8. mustang says:

Please guys don’t take my last comment personally. I respect Yankee fan no matter what age. Hey i’m the old man bloging…LOL
    It would be cool to hang and talk.

9. Alan says:

I can see myself being interested and bringing a buddy along.

10. Count Zero says:

I would be up for that. Don’t worry Mustang — I’m probably older than you. :-)

11. Larry says:

I’ve been wanting to meet you guys for a while, so I’m definitely interested, and will probably bring a friend or two.

12. Manhattan Matt says:

Even though I have a sick feeling in my stomach after just watching the Yankees lose their second game in a row to the Royals, I can’t wait to be at the Stadium in some nice weather. Count me in.

I’m sure this will be a topic of conversation tomorrow, but I can’t say I agreed with Girardi’s managing to the weather tonight. Playing the first few innings as if they were the last few expecting a rain delay or the game to be called if it was official? A little too much overmanaging for my liking. Not that it mattered because the Yankee bats must not have made the flight to KC…

13. Art Vandelay says:

I’d be up for it. I would say Stan’s, but it sounds like we’ve got youngsters in our midst here.

14. JaiJ says:

I’m interested.

15. Yanks26 says:

I’m in.

16. RichYF says:

You guys should set up and e-mail address for this. Include:

Age
    City of origin
    Time of arrival
    Time of departure
    Number of guests
    etc.

Then you can post some results so we can see what we’re looking at. I, for one, would like to enjoy a few beverages with my fellow fans.

17. Link says:

I’d be willing to take a trip up from va…

18. mustang says:

Suggestion: My buddy and I always go for drinks at the Dugout before the game. So we can all hang out for a while and if people are cool we can hit the bar for a bit.