The RAB Radio Show: August 19, 2011By
The Yanks are rolling along pretty well right now. Mike and I find the few interesting nuggets from the past week.
- The only downer, really, was the botched home run call on Wednesday.
- Well, that and the starters not being that great the last turn or two through the rotation. That seems like a short-term issue, though.
- But on the bright side, the bullpen has been stupendous.
- We also turn the conversation to the playoff races, which, given how things have broken down this year, we can do in mid-August.
- Does Jim Hendry’s firing have anything to do with the Yanks?
Podcast run time 42:09
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.