Baseball’s back, baby! The Yanks will start shortly, but before they take the field for the first time in 2012 we have a little podcast action for y’all. We’re talking about the 25-man roster, so it goes a little something like this:
- Pineda’s injury and it’s effects on the rotation and him personally.
- The rest of the rotation, including some optimism for Phil Hughes.
- The bench, on which we note one questionable but understandable decision.
- The bullpen, which underwent a few changes in the last week.
- And, of course, the odd, odd lineup that Tampa Bay will trot out today.
Podcast run time 39:59
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.