The RAB Radio Show: June 22nd, 2012By
The Yanks went on quite a run, winning 10 straight before dropping the last two to the Braves. Still, they’ve played markedly better in the past month. Here’s what was happening in the last week.
- Braves and Nats series. Even though they lost two of three to the Braves, things are still looking good.
- The pitching in general has been phenomenal this month. Mike and I talk about what has gone into this incredible run.
- RISP. We can’t avoid it. At one point it was frustrating. Now it’s just absurd.
- Reader questions. I like these. Keep sending ‘em in.
- The Mets series ahead. Why R.A. Dickey is confounding everyone.
Podcast run time 48:46
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.