The Yankees looked shaky at times, but when all was said and done they didn’t spend a day out of first place in September. With the No. 1 seed we won’t see them until Sunday, but there’s plenty to talk about between now and then.
- ALDS roster: Who are you taking? Mike and I think there are 13 guarantees for position players, and we pretty much agree who gets the one up-for-grabs spot.
- On the pitching staff there’s really just one decision to make in terms of players to take, but there is the issue of when each starter takes the ball.
- After much Yankees-centric talk, we get to the hot button issue of the moment: would you rather play Boston or Texas?
- And plenty more playoff preview goodness.
Podcast run time 51:39
Here’s how you can listen to podcast:
- Download the RAB Radio Show by right clicking on that link and choosing Save As.
- Listen in your browser by left clicking the above link or using the embedded player below.
- Subscribe in iTunes. If you want to rate us that would be great. If you leave a nice review I’ll buy you a beer at a meet-up.
- Subscribe to the RAB Radio Show RSS feed
Intro music: “Die Hard” courtesy of reader Alex Kresovich. Thanks to Tyler Wilkinson for the graphic.