Sep

Logan to have elbow examined by Dr. Andrews

Boone Logan is flying to Florida to have his left elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews. That’s bad. The elbow has been barking for about a week now and he reportedly tried to play catch this weekend. The injury comes at a bad time for both the Yankees, who are without their top lefty reliever, and Logan himself — he’s due to become a free agent after the season. Cesar Cabral is getting a trial by fire as Joe Girardi‘s top matchup lefty in the meantime.

Categories : Asides, Injuries

1. Travis L. says:

I hate it for Logan. He may miss out on a payday if he needs to have TJS. Good luck to him! Good luck to Cabral as well, and I hope he shows the same promise going forward that he showed in ST 2012.

2. dkidd says:

don’t rule out foul play

we have a suspect with a history of lurking and a strong motive

3. Cesar "Stairs" Cabral says:

Wasn’t me.

4. Cesar "Stairs" Cabral says:

RIP Rolling Doughnut. Dumb old man coming on here calling people caca names and think he better than everybody. Try doing that to Stairs. Stairs give you colon exam with baseball bat.

5. The Other Sam says:

I was afraid we were going to get a post like this. Not good news. Even more reason to regret Nuno’s groin issue now. Hope Cabral can come up big for them.

6. Robinson Tilapia says:

I guess the silver lining here is that it would happen before the Axisa-dreaded three-year deal.

7. Rolling Doughnut says:

One silly moniker and you get a pair of big balls behind a computer screen on a baseball blog. With a dumb slightly racist comment. You da man. Me tienes temblando de miedo cabron.

8. EndlessJose says:

Dr.Andrews should walk around in a cloak and sickle.When you hear his name it’s never good.

9. I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody elpse encountering
    issues with your website. It looks like some oof thhe text on your psts are
    running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me kno
    if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with myy browser
    because I’ve had this happen previously. Kudos

Also visit my blog post: famous love quotes from books