Aug

We want some pitchers

Not Jeff Karstens, Jim Brower or Ron Villone. I wonder if Chris Britton and Edwar Ramirez have tickets to New York yet. And if they don’t, then why the hell not? They can’t be worse than the clowns on the mound tonight. Back to the Tier Reserve I go.

Categories : Asides

1. Dave says:

Edwar, Britton and Brueny can car pool to NY, can they make the 1 pm start?

2. Mike NYY says:

Amen to that. They can take their pick from Villone, Karstens, Farnsworth, and Brower to send down.

3. Adam says:

I don’t want Bruney up, either.

I guess I’d take him over Myers, though.

4. Pettitte's stare says:

Anyone know why Clippard only went 2.2 innings tonight for trenton?

5. DKA says:

Hopefully, the Jim Brower Experiment is over.

Karstens rightfully got his start, and proceeded to blow it. This was an opportunity to rise up and pick the team up when they were missing Clemens, and it just didn’t happen. Time for him to go down as well.

I’d love to have Bruney back (enough time in purgatory…time to come back), and for Britton to come up for good. I can live with Villone as the mop-up guy.

6. steve says:

since there was no way they were winning tonight no matter who pitched, this game was probably a blessing in disguise.

Edwar will be here tomorrow, i am confident in that.

7. dan says:

dont chastize me if im wrong, but is http://riveravenuewatch.blogspot.com/
    some kind of infringement on one of the sites’ rights, or is the blogosphere free game?

8. Ben K. says:

I’m looking into it, Dan. It’s a little up for debate right now. But good question.