Nov

“I have some unfinished business in New York.”

So says Alex Rodriguez. The line strikes me as Eastwood-eque, though I don’t think he’s ever uttered those exact words (minus the “in New York” part) on screen.

Our $275 million dollar man says he’ll reveal all…”when the time is right and I have a proper forum….It’s important for my fans, for the New York Yankee fans, to realize exactly what happened from A to Z.”

Categories : Asides

1. E-ROC says:

I hope A-Rod keeps it short and sweet so that he doesn’t say something that can be taken out of context. It’s good to have him back.

2. steve (different one) says:

he doesn’t say something that can be taken out of context.

he will…everything he says will be dissected and ripped apart by the Lupicas of the world.

“Good Morning”

“Good Morning?? Spoken exactly like a guy who went 3 years between RBIs in the postseason.”

3. bill says:

A-Rod should shut the fuck up and stick to playing baseball. The dude likes to talk way too much.

4. Rob says:

“Asked how much image concerned him, Rodriguez replied, “You’re talking to the wrong guy. I probably don’t have the greatest image in the world and that’s OK.”

5. Rob says:

E-Roc

I hated the way the opt-out was handled, but it’s f’in GREAT to have him back. Now, let’s hope Andy returns and the kids grow up fast.

6. LiveFromNewYork says:

I watched the MLB interview (it’s on a link on the yankees page) and he came across very well. I actually LIKED the guy and I can’t say I’ve said that in 4 years.

7. DanElmaleh says: