Jan

More curses per minute than Goodfellas

For a break from PEDs and Johan Santana. Though there is cursing-a-plenty, it’s bleeped so it’s safe for work. Plus, rants are always funnier when they’re bleeped:

Hat tips to FJM and MLBTR.

Categories : Whimsy

1. E-ROC says:

This is hilarious. I could not stop myself from laughing when I heard this clip on the FIRE JOE MORGAN website. Poor guy. He was plenty pissed.

2. Andy says:

I don’t find this funny at all. His point is totally accurate…he failed at his job, his livelihood. It’s not trivial, it’s not funny, and it’s not comfortable being under the microscope. Frankly, anybody who finds his pain to be funny should really take a good look in the mirror.

• Joseph P. says:

We all deal with failure in different ways. It just happens that Todd Stottlemeyer chose to deal with it by screaming and cursing. That’s funny to me. No need to look in the mirror. I deal with failure in a different way.

• Tom G. says:

In my opinion, if you don’t find this at least a little bit amusing you should really take a good look in the mirror. It may be below the typical standard of excellence of RAB, but come on. It does for a video clip without video what Chaplin did for a video clip without sound. Pure magic.

3. mg says:

What was the context of this rant? When was that recorded?

4. Andy says:

Seeing as you can’t even taken the time to spell Stottlemyre correctly, I think you’re making my point for me. This post is lame and drops your entire blog down a notch in my opinion.

• lenoirfaineant says:

I’m not sure how the spelling error helps to make your point; sensitive people make typos too.

Getting back to the point, I don’t think anyone finds his pain to be funny, but the way he chose to express it was pretty damn funny.

Lastly, anyone who thinks an entire blogs drops down a notch simply because he doesn’t see eye to eye with one post probably needs to spend less time looking in the mirror. Sounds kind of narcissistic to me.

5. Mike says: